Diesel prices near Milton Keynes

tehmarks

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for all the advice I've received in previous topics; I forgot to reply to a few to give thanks, but it has all been very much appreciated!

I'm currently at Fenny Stratford and could do with topping the tank up. Anyone any idea where has the cheapest price currently? I'm planning on heading south through Leighton Buzzard in the next week or so.

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for all the advice I've received in previous topics; I forgot to reply to a few to give thanks, but it has all been very much appreciated!

I'm currently at Fenny Stratford and could do with topping the tank up. Anyone any idea where has the cheapest price currently? I'm planning on heading south through Leighton Buzzard in the next week or so.

Gary will be near you. 07881 and 542953 ( Beverley and ascot)

Edited by jenlyn

Thank you all. I'm certainly happy to support the fuel boats, and to date the only place I've bought coal or diesel from is Jules since I moved on to the cut in November. If I get desperate though I will keep Grove Lock Marina in mind. I'm going all the way to the Aylesbury Arm in due course, once the stoppage between Horton Lock and Seabrook is cleared.

I know it is not about diesel prices, but if you are coming south and are single handed then I a free to help you through the Marsworth and if you get that far the Hanwell flights.
Ian. The Boater. 07704 249 523

As above Ian, my immediate plans are to spend a bit of time on the Aylesbury Arm. I'm heading slowly to Brentford via all of the distractions I can find, so I will eventually be going through the Marsworth and Hanwell flights. I will give you a call if I get stuck for crew!

No one local goes near Willowbridge, they are universally hated, they seemed to have ripped off or pissed off everyone within a 50 mile radius. A boycott is the best option for them I think.

That's interesting to know. Do you have any more details?