Land lubber wanting to be a fulltime liveaboard, doable?

Pacman1978

Featured Posts

Hi Mr Pacman,

Sounds like you've made your mind up and I hope you get the answers to put a smile of you face! I'm fairly new here so cant give much advice but other experienced forums members will help no doubt.

You seem very open and honest about your intentions. There is a lot of pressure in this world and at times we are all going to live it and feel it.

Thank god for the internet!! We all need time to think and follow our dreams.

Always look forward think positive we are all often worry about the same things! We are all in the same boat (no pun)

I wish you good luck :)

Hi Mr Pacman,

If you haven't already go and look round some boats it's the best way of finding out what works for you. I must've looked round dozens of boats to decide what I wanted.

Saving a few £ on initial purchase can result in more money on repairs later if you're not careful.

Sounds like you're doing it for all the right reasons. I've been live aboard for 3 years now and still love every minute.

Kind regards

Phil

Edited by philjman