Contact Sport

pophops

Featured Posts

I went down to the boat today only to find that it's been damaged by a passing boat. The paint I so carefully applied last year has been gouged down to bare metal in places along the bow and below the gunwale.

Does anyone have Timothy West's phone number? sad.png

Now then, You can not blame Timothy West every time a boat is hit and damaged. Apart from that it is the Panto season, So he will be busy earning a crust.

Yeah Monsier West always gets the blame for ramming!! A bit like Finchy who has been known to commit 300 break ins in 47 different locations all before lunch on the same day laugh.png

Yeah Monsier West always gets the blame for ramming!! A bit like Finchy who has been known to commit 300 break ins in 47 different locations all before lunch on the same day laugh.png

Do we have a new saying now "Timothy'ed"

I had a quick Google but sadly couldn't find any reference to Timothy West ever being in a panto.

He is in a drama filmed in August/September, now in post-production for release in January, and will be playing King Lear next summer; somehow I doubt he needs to do panto.