Pram covers - who's got one?

Featured Posts

I'd rather suffer the rain and wind than be seen with a pram hood!

t3602.gif

maybe you cannot read

"Please can I request that the anti pram cover brigade don't take this thread off topic because I'm trying to learn from genuine experience here, rather than assumptions. Thanks. smile.png"

please re- read the op sir or should I just say "you cock"

:-)

maybe you cannot read

"Please can I request that the anti pram cover brigade don't take this thread off topic because I'm trying to learn from genuine experience here, rather than assumptions. Thanks. smile.png"

please re- read the op sir or should I just say "you cock"

:-)

I can read, I just don't always obey instructions.

b0919.gif

I thought there should be at least one from the anti-brigade, who have largely been sitting frustratedly on their fingers for the last 20 posts. Wouldn't be CWDF without one, would it!

Edited by Loafer

I can read, I just don't always obey instructions.

b0919.gif

I thought there should be at least one from the anti-brigade, who have largely been sitting frustratedly on their fingers for the last 20 posts. Wouldn't be CWDF without one, would it!

You're more than welcome to bail out my cruiser stern bilge after every rainfall, weld on new deck hatch hinges to replace the rusted ones, mop out the back step every week and extend my boat by an extra cabin. Or you can be helpful and just shush till you find a thread where you're facetious comments are at least entertaining if not helpful. :angry::rolleyes:

I think Matty actually beat you on this occasion?

He at least made me smile even if I didn't get his joke till it was explained. :wacko:

Yes, indeed he did.

Sorry BSP...b0415.gif

:lol:;)

Edited by BlueStringPudding

You're more than welcome to bail out my cruiser stern bilge after every rainfall, weld on new deck hatch hinges to replace the rusted ones, mop out the back step every week and extend my boat by an extra cabin. Or you can be helpful and just shush till you find a thread where you're facetious comments are at least entertaining if not helpful. mad.gifrolleyes.gif

He at least made me smile even if I didn't get his joke till it was explained. wacko.png

laugh.pngwink.png

:lol: :LOL: :clapping::cheers:

we have one made by Kinver covers and it is very good quality . It is a full one that goes down to the wood surround on the stern then to the floor and is all inclusive , its pretty heavy duty frame and stood up well in the recent winds ( we lost our solar panels but cover was fine ) . We find it ideal as it gives us another room and with a big dog is ideal for wiping him down and also storage of shoes , coal or whatever . wouldnt cruise with it up however . But if you have a cruiser and living aboard it has more pro's than cons IMO

Well, I'm off to Grove Lock Marina with Waggers this arvo to have a proper look at some pram covers. I shall report back what I learn :)

Had a quote from AJ Canopies who cover my stretch of the canal, for £3,000. Does that sound about the same as others have paid?

Well, I'm off to Grove Lock Marina with Waggers this arvo to have a proper look at some pram covers. I shall report back what I learn smile.png

Had a quote from AJ Canopies who cover my stretch of the canal, for £3,000. Does that sound about the same as others have paid?

Depends on size and quality but I would guess about right for a top end one .

Just back from my reccy of pram covers. Thank you Waggers for your time and advice! :)

It makes such a difference being able to see them close up - especially the framework from the inside. I now know some of the features I'd definitely want. Just need to compare some quotes.

Kinver got back to me today with a quote a grand less than AJ Canopies. And having seen some of Kinver's work this week I'm happy to commission them to do the job for me. I'll feed back how it goes. smile.png

Without being rude how much is it and dose it include fitting.

Neil