Pub Boat just crashed into my friend

GreenDuck

Featured Posts

I am surprised that no one has yet suggested that the offended party visits the pub, ascertains that the boat belongs to the pub, and asks to discuss compensation for damage done to his boat. Would that not be a sensible starting point?

Ahh now I see why your holding back!

Antons a lovely guy but boy oh boy that's got to be the worse guy to try and get mob handed with I'm surprised the trip boat skipper and his boys arnt in the cut!

???????????A regular Tyson Fury

I am surprised that no one has yet suggested that the offended party visits the pub, ascertains that the boat belongs to the pub, and asks to discuss compensation for damage done to his boat. Would that not be a sensible starting point?

It would be where sensible people come from.A pair of halfwits here I think. Didnt crash into it hard enough.

Edited by CDS

Duck - your not doing a good job of helping your friend, your creating a drama with no detail for people to help, time lapsing is vital time wasted. - if this did happen the forum members need to know the pub and boat, i doubt if they were in a drunk state that they even know which boat your friend has once he / she has moved on.

Not sure about halfwits , but something is not right here I suspect.

Don't worry with a bit more experience you will recognise them.

I read the last paragraph of the original post and I knew then.Some

people posting here want to get out more.People being attacked in

Leytonstone and we are giving time and advice to this muppet

Edited by CDS

Jingle bells... Well it is December .

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season" Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle", he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates" Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said "You may pass through the pearly gates".

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carols."

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season" Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle", he said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

Very good , I did have a chuckle at that .

Did you copy and paste this from nbw? You did didn't you.