Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BlueStringPudding

Anyone driving from Nottingham area to down South, please?

Featured Posts

I'm desperate for the toilet! :lol::wacko:;)

But not just any toilet. :unsure::ninja:

A couple of weeks ago the toilet broke down on my boat. It's timed itself fairly well as a few days later the refit of my bathroom was about to begin - although a new loo wasn't part of my planned budget.

Fortunately, Goodgurl has the same make of boat as me and never chucked out the old loo when she and her fella refit their boat, so I've an opportunity to replace mine like-for-like. :clapping:

Trouble is her loo is in Nottingham and I'm down in Bedfordshire, meanwhile my bathroom refit is already halfway through.

Please, please, please is there anyone who can help and could drive it from Nottingham down this way? I'll happily pay towards petrol, of course. Or perhaps it could come partway down with one person and complete the journey with another, in a bizarre new toilety Olympic relay event?

To say the toilet situation on my boat is a bit desperate would be an understatement ;) Fingers and legs crossed.

Thanks, everybody.

Damn it, I was in Nottingham yesterday.

I will be going again sometime soon, but I don't know when yet.

I'm desperate for the toilet! laugh.pngwacko.pngwink.png

But not just any toilet. unsure.pngninja.gif

A couple of weeks ago the toilet broke down on my boat. It's timed itself fairly well as a few days later the refit of my bathroom was about to begin - although a new loo wasn't part of my planned budget.

Fortunately, Goodgurl has the same make of boat as me and never chucked out the old loo when she and her fella refit their boat, so I've an opportunity to replace mine like-for-like. clapping.gif

Trouble is her loo is in Nottingham and I'm down in Bedfordshire, meanwhile my bathroom refit is already halfway through.

Please, please, please is there anyone who can help and could drive it from Nottingham down this way? I'll happily pay towards petrol, of course. Or perhaps it could come partway down with one person and complete the journey with another, in a bizarre new toilety Olympic relay event?

To say the toilet situation on my boat is a bit desperate would be an understatement wink.png Fingers and legs crossed.

Thanks, everybody.

I will be travelling back from Nottingham on the 16th. Let me know if I can be of help then.

If its any help I can get it part way to say Birmingham on the 9th as I have my regular trip to Telford.

Assuming it will fit in a car boot of course.

Thanks so much everyone. I've had a message from someone on can do the full journey next Friday, so I've accepted their kind offer

Thank you all for your generosity. :cheers:

Never thought I'd be this excited about a loo. (But then I remembered how excited I was when the old one was serviced a couple of years ago :lol: Easily pleased, me)

Skip skip, skip to my loo

Skip to my loo

Skip to my loo

Skip skip, skip to my loo

Skip to the loo my darlin.

Thread conclooded.

Edited by bizzard

Sign in to follow this