Boat Lift

dianamay

Featured Posts

Aqueduct Marina near Chuch Minshull has the facilities. See Aqueductmarina.co.uk

A few miles down the A500 to Stoke. Sorry, you are going the other way! Bit further by canal!

Edited by dor

They're a busy lot, I expect they've over looked your message by accident rather than actively not responded.

Sorry that you didn't get a response sooner.

I believe that the boat yard up the Caldon do lifts on to transport, but don't quote me on that

Jay

I can supply contact details for the Fullers if it helps, however as said their crane/yard such that lifting a boat to a lorry is not really practical.

To be honest I can't think of very many places with a 'mobile gantry crane' type lifting set up, there is one and Wincham Whalf near Northwich if that is near enough for you?

http://www.narrowboatsltd.co.uk/the-boatyard/services/

Daniel

They're a busy lot, I expect they've over looked your message by accident rather than actively not responded.

Sorry that you didn't get a response sooner.

I believe that the boat yard up the Caldon do lifts on to transport, but don't quote me on that

Jay

The only boat yard up the Caldon is Stoke On Trent Boat club. They used to get a crane in a couple of times a year to lift their members boats out over the winter.

Tim

Aston Marina at Stone can get them out of the water using a cradle and a tractor, they have a concrete ramp at the end of the marina.

Seen plenty of boats craned in and out there. Alex is the marina manager.

Alex Clayton AlexClayton@astonmarina.co.uk

Ken

I wondered that when we came passed the other day, can they drop them onto lorries with it?

Aston Marina at Stone can get them out of the water using a cradle and a tractor, they have a concrete ramp at the end of the marina.

Seen plenty of boats craned in and out there. Alex is the marina manager.

Alex Clayton AlexClayton@astonmarina.co.uk

Ken

I wondered that when we came passed the other day, can they drop them onto lorries with it?