Age gets the best of us.

STUBAG

Featured Posts

Sa m & Stuart are sorry to have to bid you all a very fond farewell; we've sold our boat today , to a lovely couple who, although are new to narrowboats, have a wealth of knowledge of all thing, s pastoral! My heart is breaking, but we have no choice now; Sam has a life-limiting lung disease, my MS is not being at all kind and we just can't manage to continue with what I thought 27 years ago,would be our true destination.I may, from time to time, visit you here, but for now may you all continue to boat in the best of health.

So sorry to hear you are having to leave the cut, I am mindful of the fact that COPD may force Chris and I to make a similar decision I myself am fit as a butcher's dog but I must keep an eye on Chris.

You are right all those years ago none of us imagine what may lay ahead.

All the very best.

Phil

Edited by Phil Ambrose

I am sorry to hear of your decision, I really feel for you as I know how it would be for me.

I truly hope it is not a decision I have to make for some time yet (Though it has come close during the last couple of years)

I hope you find a fulfilling time ahead.

with all my very best wishes John V.

I guess, as we get older and new ailments appear, we all let our minds wonder when the time will come when we too have to make this decision. For ourselves, I hope it is a long way off, but who knows.

We wish you the best for the future.