Voting opens for the CRT council reps

Dave_P

Featured Posts

I don't think it was Phil Prettyman - I can't imagine why it would be.

There are officers within the Historic Narrow Boat Club that I would have reservations about if they were going for this role, but Phil Prettyman is not one of them - given the otherwise generally fairly lacklustre candidate list, he is likely to get my vote, probably knowing far far more about boating and boating issues than any of the others, I think.

I only know of him, rather than knowing him, but that sounds about right to me.

Daniel

If you have two boats, are you able to vote twice?

I ask this because I've been sent two separate sets of login details for the voting site.

Short answer - yes.

It is one vote per twelve month licence. There are winners such as yourself and losers such as those with joint or shared ownership.

Short answer - yes.

It is one vote per twelve month licence. There are winners such as yourself and losers such as those with joint or shared ownership.

If so that is not how it operated last time, and not how they originally said it would operate this time, unless they subsequently changed their mind. However the Q&As do now seem to imply it is a "vote per licence"

Those likely to meet the criteria are:

 Private Boating – the holder of every 12-month boat licence

However, I have two twelve month licences, but have only been sent one invitation to vote in the Boater elections. (Not that that proves a lot, given how many people are claiming to have had none!).

Jim - are you sure both are for the Boater elections? Do you qualify to vote in any other, e.g. as a CRT Volunteer? You get a different mail for each category of election you are allowed a vote in. I currently have two votes, but one is as a boat owner, and the other as a volunteer - perhaps I should have a third, after all!

Jim - are you sure both are for the Boater elections? Do you qualify to vote in any other, e.g. as a CRT Volunteer? You get a different mail for each category of election you are allowed a vote in. I currently have two votes, but one is as a boat owner, and the other as a volunteer - perhaps I should have a third, after all!

Could well be that.

We have just vote, for our boater reps.

Surprised you rank all candidates, initially we where expecting only to select/rank four of the eight.

Daniel