Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

when I passed the woman in the bow looked quite agitated with a man in hi-vis.

she didn't look too happy that we were passing so I thought better of getting a photo

You thought wrong. Public place -canal? Photos required from all passing boats. If we have pics in Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. we could make a calendar for 2017.

You thought wrong. Public place -canal? Photos required from all passing boats. If we have pics in Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. we could make a calendar for 2017.

yes... legally I could have taken the picture... but at the time it didn't seem worth upsetting someone who appeared to already be having a bad day.

She's at it again!

This must be the shortest e bay advert ever!

And I'm sure the one photograph posted is of the bathroom on another boat

£59000 and only a 30 word description!

But I'm sure it will sell for twice that!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121841929905?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

45 FT Narrow boat,A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item,ready for living. The boat was build 2015. If you need more info or view email me please. Only serious Customers. No time wasters and dreamers.

Nah, same bathroom as last one, this ones only £59k though, 1/2 the price that she tried to sell it at last time - sorry - half the price of the last one she sold. cough

A while back I sent her a photograph of my bathroom as she said she welcomed part ex. However, I got no reply.

I don't think the second boat is a Springer, in fact, it looks quite tidy apart from what appears to be a GRP top ..... if that bothers you.

What would bother me most is the vendor's strange behaviour.

I wouldn't feel confident buying a parachute off her if I was already plummeting.

Do people really think that Eastern Europeans write like English people pretending to be Eastern European?

In other news, despite what you may read here, I would like to add that Chris Pink is decent chap who as a lot of heart.

Never doubted it. A man of conscience too I believe. Disagreed with him often but the only one to one interaction we ever had was entirely friendly. I don't doubt he'll be back again soon.

He quite probably already is!

• 1 year later...

Is that a double oven in the shower?

I think it's a pair of mirrors mounted one above the other - though I do see what you mean.

It looks a clean, neat little boat, though I'm not sure where you would sleep on it. Perhaps the settee transforms into a bed.

"Lister ST2, start, runs like should".

Unintentionally or otherwise, what a delightful description. I'm sure that "Peter Lister" would be blushing.

"New owner need to do BSC for own expensive. ".......
............. Quite!

I particularly liked this bit:

"The boat have new lights ( very important for tunnels ) and horn."

I mainly use lights in my own boats for seeing in the dark but generally not in tunnels. In tunnels I'm usually at the helm relying on my 30 year old tunnel lights (rather than the horn).

Yes the vernacular is remarkably reminiscent of EASTEUROPELADY who tends to wheel out racist accusations whenever the piss taken out of her stupids, yes!

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

"Inside headroom is for very tall person - 1850mm"

That's 6'1", only a little taller than average for a man from northern Europe (or eastern Europe!); at 6'0" I'd be just about OK, but lots of tall men would have to stoop. And Miranda Hart.

The advert does read as if written by someone from eastern Europe, but I think the price for the boat is too reasonable to have been set by an associate of EASTEUROPELADY. I think we all miss her cheery presence on the forum.

Yes the vernacular is remarkably reminiscent of EASTEUROPELADY who tends to wheel out racist accusations whenever the piss taken out of her stupids, yes!

The ebay vendor in this case is the same as the person selling that ridiculous pointed bow boat which EEL was so keen to defend...

Novel idea to install the shower plumbing in such a way that it doubles as a convenient handrail.The sofa is in desperate need of a pimp to complete the look..

Do you know one who could do the job on his day off?