Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

From the description:

"45 FT Narrow boat, ready for living. The boat was build 2015. If you need more info or view email me please. Only serious Customers. No time wasters and dreamers"

The reason I enjoy being on our boat is that I don't have to take life so seriously, can waste lots of time and dream a lot.

So that means I'm not allowed to buy her boat.

That's right! Go away. Next, please!

Why are still attack me on this forum please?

No one on here has attacked you!

However several of us have asked for further details of this boat and where it can be seen. I have asked you twice, but you have either refused to give those details or have made accusations about us.

The answers lie with you since all we require is those details.

Apparently it's moored here, hopefully I will get the chance and pop over in the new year

the location given matches with where I saw it in passing (the unusual dutch barge)

also kicking google earth into 3d view reveals this in the exact spot where I saw it (which looks the right shape, size and colour).

post-9998-0-42252600-1451243406_thumb.jpg

Apart from the gear lever sticking up through the cruiser stern deck (at least, that's what I assume it is). Why isn't the gearbox simply connected to the Morse control?

Quite common on some 1970s boats.

Do people really think that Eastern Europeans write like English people pretending to be Eastern European?

In other news, despite what you may read here, I would like to add that Chris Pink is decent chap who as a lot of heart.

In other news, despite what you may read here, I would like to add that Chris Pink is decent chap who as a lot of heart.

Never doubted it. A man of conscience too I believe. Disagreed with him often but the only one to one interaction we ever had was entirely friendly. I don't doubt he'll be back again soon.

Edited by Sir Nibble

Even from Space, you couldn't mis that Bow!! Could you? Lol

You have to admit, it's different, and if you bought it, it never be nicked.

Has someone, Does someone own this boat now?

And if a member of the forum, I don't really mean the above

Honestly!

Col

Apart from the gear lever sticking up through the cruiser stern deck (at least, that's what I assume it is). Why isn't the gearbox simply connected to the Morse control?

But yes, same seller etc.

Quite common on some 1970s boats.

Indeed, I believe they are mechanical boxes, hence cannot be more controlled.

Daniel

Just in case

This boat has a two cylinder Lister engine with an LM100 mechanical gearbox. The big lever directly changes gear.

I have seen remote gear levers on them, usually involving links and stuff. The handle on a Morse control isn't long enough to generate enough leverage

Richard

It's all so very confusing.

What I find truly puzzling is that it has been at least 3 times suggested that passing boaters take photos and slap them up here. Met by silence.

I assume this means no-one actually drives boats between Kingswood & Birmingham along the GU.

It's all so very confusing.

What I find truly puzzling is that it has been at least 3 times suggested that passing boaters take photos and slap them up here. Met by silence.

I assume this means no-one actually drives boats between Kingswood & Birmingham along the GU.

Obviously not for members of this forum.

Personally I've always preferred the northern Stratford Canal route to the GU from Brum.

Obviously not for members of this forum.

Personally I've always preferred the northern Stratford Canal route to the GU from Brum.

when I passed the woman in the bow looked quite agitated with a man in hi-vis.

she didn't look too happy that we were passing so I thought better of getting a photo