Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

Wonder if EEL knows she leaves a traceable foot at every site she visits.

What are you alleging here? That when she gets a name and address she turns up, murders the person and removes most of the body? That would give her solicitors something to get their teeth into... I might as well libel her solicitors while I'm at it.

I'm warming to this theory, here's the beginnings of a confession:

I need your name, surname and address. I will send you by the post.

By the way EEL, I suggest you read Junior's current topic about couriers; I don't know how much Patty-Ann weighs but even if she's on the thin side you might save a bit on postage by shopping around.

There was a fad a few years back where ludicrous items were posted to see if they were delivered. My fave was a slice of toast with a stamp on it.

Not sure how many stamps would need to be affixed to a body though, even a thin one. I doubt it would fit through that device they have for distinguishing a 'Large Package' from a small one either...

There was a fad a few years back where ludicrous items were posted to see if they were delivered. My fave was a slice of toast with a stamp on it.

Not sure how many stamps would need to be affixed to a body though, even a thin one. I doubt it would fit through that device they have for distinguishing a 'Large Package' from a small one either...

I remember a similar thing with cheques - culminating in someone writing the details of a cheque on the side of a cow, and leading her into the bank for payment.

cow-check.jpg

I have obviously missed something topical with the Chris Pink thing. Would someone enlighten me (briefly) what this is about!!

Chris Pink is/was/will be a prominent member here a few years back. He has a very norty sense of humourand is/was/will be prone to getting into trouble - so he got banned

And then reappeared under a pseudonym - and got banned. And again, and again (maybe a few more of them).

For old hands, his posting style is fairly familiar and so he eventually becomes obvious. And yet - maybe he has other pseudonyms already active

Maybe I'm Chris Pink?

Richard

It would if it was minced.

Phil

Chris Pink is/was/will be a prominent member here a few years back. He has a very norty sense of humourand is/was/will be prone to getting into trouble - so he got banned

And then reappeared under a pseudonym - and got banned. And again, and again (maybe a few more of them).

For old hands, his posting style is fairly familiar and so he eventually becomes obvious. And yet - maybe he has other pseudonyms already active

Maybe I'm Chris Pink?

Richard

Ah see. Thank you. I'm now just checking to see if I'm Chris Pink. And so's my wife!