Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

I have loads of money. I am a genuine people.

Here is a photo of some of my money to prove it to your satisfaction. When can I please to view the boat?

Cash.jpg

That must have been a blooming big boiler you'd just repaired. Either that or you are now charging London rates.

I'll never charge London rates.

I couldn't cope with the pay cut...

ninja.gifclapping.gif

Ooh, isn't he bold?

(Sorry, I have been listening to re-runs of 'Round The Horne' on Radio 4E, and Kenneth Williams often employs that catch phrase in the programme).

I have loads of money. I am a genuine people.

Here is a photo of some of my money to prove it to your satisfaction. When can I please to view the boat?

Cash.jpg

Sadly I cannot buy through ebay, they tell me my cash is not acceptable.

I need proof that your money origin from legal source.

Please supply a copy on letter headed paper ( signed by a director of your bank).

Please supply a copy on letter headed paper ( signed by a director of your bank).

1/ Please provide the name and address of your solicitor for this information to be sent.

2/ Please provide the name and address of where your boat can be viewed.

I need your name, surname and address. I will send you by the post.

There is a PM system on this Forum, you can use that

I need your name, surname and address. I will send you by the post.

Why would you expect someone to trust you with their name and address when you won't even trust anyone with photos of a boat you want to sell?

Tell your solicitor I think it is a scam as well.

Why would you expect someone to trust you with their name and address when you won't even trust anyone with photos of a boat you want to sell?

Tell your solicitor I think it is a scam as well.

I don't care if its a scam or not - I'm just enjoying the banter!

More! More!

Sorry I can't do that. My bank are not holding my cash. How would I have photographed it if it was in the bank?

Anyway I'd like to check YOU out too, in case you are bogus illegal seller. Lets start with the name and address of your solicitor who will be handling the sale, thank you.

I'd like to check they are not bogus, using the Law Society checking service. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Sorry I can't do that. My bank are not holding my cash. How would I have photographed it if it was in the bank?

Anyway I'd like to check YOU out too, in case you are bogus illegal seller. Lets start with the name and address of your solicitor who will be handling the sale, thank you.

I'd like to check they are not bogus, using the Law Society checking service. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

clapping.gif Almost worth getting the popcorn out!

Eastern European Lady. Can you pleas PM me your address so I can send you my bank details by post. I don't trust the security of the internet, there are so many scammers. If we communicate by mail it will be very private and you can send me all the details of your boat and the address of your solicitor. Thank you