Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

Does anyone really believe that EAST EUROPE LADY is a real person who is actually advertising these boats for sale?

Do you mean........GASP !!!.............that it's a wind up and that lovely bath and basin with one strange tap is not for sale ?

Does anyone really believe that EAST EUROPE LADY is a real person who is actually advertising these boats for sale?

I'm 99% sure its a scam and their modus operandi is to try make the boat sound so desirable/such good value, that some hapless idiot will put a deposit down before viewing it or seeing clear pictures. Whether the boat exists - it does (its been seen) but isn't necessarily her own boat. We'd normally ban straight away but the thread(s) serve as a warning to others, and are quite amusing too.

Edited by Paul C

I'm 99% sure its a scam and their modus operandi is to try make the boat sound so desirable/such good value, that some hapless idiot will put a deposit down before viewing it or seeing clear pictures. Whether the boat exists - it does (its been seen) but isn't necessarily her own boat. We'd normally ban straight away but the thread(s) serve as a warning to others, and are quite amusing too.

Our solicitors collecting all this false materials and you will be question in this matter soon.

You never sow this boat, you do not know who I am.

And you should answer for your self what category person you are.

• Greenie 1

Our solicitors collecting all this false materials and you will be question in this matter soon.

Lolbiggrin.png I bet you are all really scared now...

watch out the solicitors are coming!

Don't tell her your name Pyke!

(we are all going on the list)

Anon.

Please define false materials

Thank you

Now that will be well worth seeing!

Bob (sorry shouldn't have given my name)

How long is she visiting Earth for, anyone know?

EEL has been spotted next to her boat with bloke in high-vis jacket, so it said earlier. Boat on Grand Union near Solihull.

Why have no passing boaters sent photos of the boat in to this thread? Surely there must be tens of boats passing each day.

I must admit, I found the colour rEEly interesting, a sort of mixture of brown and red Hammerite?

So, cameras out guys!

Seti - Yeti if you have no money, please do not waste my time.

This boat is for genuine person, not for you.

I have loads of money. I am a genuine people.

Here is a photo of some of my money to prove it to your satisfaction. When can I please to view the boat?

Cash.jpg

Sadly I cannot buy through ebay, they tell me my cash is not acceptable.