Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

The people on forum are boring. They do not want buy the boats. They focus to harm and lampoon from another people.

I will be decide who will be happy from this boat.

People no boring or harpoon, they focus on real full size help like in reality freinds bit like tely.

good luck with boat

Edited by GreyLady

The people on forum are boring. They do not want buy the boats. They focus to harm and lampoon from another people.

I am sorry that you think that by insulting perhaps the largest and longest reaching collection of UK canal enthusiasts and users will help your business. You may not realise it but there is something known as the towpath telegraph. This describes the way information gets passed around and along the canals by word of mouth. Are you sure it is in your best interests to alienate such large number of "canal" people?

As I think I told you before in the UK we have a saying that if something looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck. To translate - if an advertisement and advertiser looks like a scam, behaves like a scam, and defends like a scam it probably is a scam.

All you are seeing here is the direct result of the way you conduct your business. If you want to prosper then your best bet would be to start providing the information asked of you and to explain rather than insult. In fact I am amazed that you have not had the police or Trading Standards looking into your affairs by now.

You only have yourself to blame but then you know that and presumably hope to ensnare a gullible newcomer to the waterways and to the whole Ebay etc. Scam scene.

• Greenie 4

I do not own a boat.

I want to own a boat.

I have the money to buy a boat.

I have not been rude to you.

I have not lampooned you.

I have given you constructive criticism.

So where can I come to see this boat of yours?

Or am I not worthy?

I do not own a boat.

I want to own a boat.

I have the money to buy a boat.

I have not been rude to you.

I have not lampooned you.

I have given you constructive criticism.

So where can I come to see this boat of yours?

Or am I not worthy?

Well, The Lord Protector of Donut Honor was deemed unworthy, so, unless you have better credentials than his Lordship, you just might not cut the mustard.

latest response for request for more pics

"Sorry not. Last time when I did this, some liars advertised my boat as the own boat and try to sell my boat as a own.
I am not understand you how you image to spent 59 K with out viewing?"

my further response that I couldn't imagine driving 2 hours to Birmingham without a better idea of the boat didn't work either.

Jim Riley, on 15 Nov 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

latest response for request for more pics

"Sorry not. Last time when I did this, some liars advertised my boat as the own boat and try to sell my boat as a own.

I am not understand you how you image to spent 59 K with out viewing?"

my further response that I couldn't imagine driving 2 hours to Birmingham without a better idea of the boat didn't work either.

I'm pissing myself. I asked to view and they won't say where it is or arrange a time. Reported anyway.

It's eye watering naivety to think someone would cough up £59k without a photo or viewing LET ALONE a survey! They need medication and a dark room somewhere for a long lie down....

Edited by Seti-Yeti

^^^^ haha that will never get through a BSS.

no gas no engine no electrickery, it will sail, motor, float through

I can't comment on what it has / hasn't got inside but it certainly has got somewhere around 1kw of solar on the roof

I'm pissing myself. I asked to view and they won't say where it is or arrange a time. Reported anyway.

It's eye watering naivety to think someone would cough up £59k without a photo or viewing LET ALONE a survey! They need medication and a dark room somewhere for a long lie down....

New message from: seti-yeti (784)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

We'd love to come and view, can you tell me where it is? If it's not too far I'd like to make arrangements with you to view (at your convenience)

Seti -Yeti my solicitor try to call you but you are provide me false telephone number!!!

Why you trying to do idiot from me?

I need your name , surname , full address.

Seti -Yeti my solicitor try to call you but you are provide me false telephone number!!!

If you give me the name, email address and phone number of your solicitor I will ring him to make an appointment to view your boat.

It's not worth bothering guys if you have a suspicioun of a seller eBay will take a peak if you report them.

I am not that bothered about this advert, my cat could of posted a more convincing sale of an item.

EEL slating the main UK Forum is not going to help the sale of your boat or win any worth while seller reputation.

Please if are a genuine seller change your ways because at the moment your flooding the new buyer market with a lot of mistrust and worry.

WORD.

Edited by GreyLady

You told us 3 months ago you had already sold this boat to someone in the Netherlands who wanted an 'original Dutch barge'.

It's all so very confusing.

27 positive feed back from sellers so must be realboat.gif lol

0 positive feedback from buyers.

Edited by Emerald Fox

EAST EUROPE LADY, on 15 Nov 2015 - 6:37 PM, said:

New message from: seti-yeti (784)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

We'd love to come and view, can you tell me where it is? If it's not too far I'd like to make arrangements with you to view (at your convenience)

If you give me the name, email address and phone number of your solicitor I will ring him to make an appointment to view your boat.

Can I come too? Split the petrol cost.