Tim & Pru New Series

pig

Featured Posts

Somewhere in my stored tools I think I still have a windlass with an adjustable arm which I purchased for my then partner who struggled with some paddles (I borrowed it a lot)

Can't remember where I bought it though

We have two of them hanging in the garage

It says that tonight's episode covers a trip from Birmingham to Braunston, does anyone know by which route?

Not sure which route they took to get to Hatton, but they were half a day behind us from Hatton to Braunston. Wondering if our boat will make an appearance as they came past whilst we were moored on the Puddle Banks.

Only just had a chance to catch up with the last episode, (we don't have TV on the boats).

I still enjoy these far more than any other canal related TV output.

I would say I hope I can climb a lock ladder as well as Pru when I am 83, but to be honest, I already can't!

I guess all of us who had boats at this year's Braunston show will cling to some small hope ours may feature!

Tonight's show is only 10 minutes in and they have already been on two different boats, Grace and Isabelle.

Switched a couple of times.

I wonder why?

I imagine they've filmed it in a somewhat disjointed way and try as they might, continuity isn't possible because they're limited to what the hire firm has at the time.

Loved Tim's comment on approaching the top of Hatton, that it is down hill all the way to Braunston. Sure enough they showed nothing at all on coming up the other side of the Avon valley, I wonder why they wanted to present it in that way?