How to make.

bizzard

Featured Posts

For those blessed with a nervous disposition and go about in a permanent state of apprehension, worry and anxiety about getting set upon by hooligans and footpads, so this ' the catapult' is the ideal weapon of self defense, just for you.

The catapult depicted is quite ordinary and made of tree wood, tree wood being the best material for boaters as tree wood should float if dropped into the drink. Various sizes of catapults can be made from the normal handheld size of my own manufactured one to enormous ones that are too big to operate in the hand and that the handle part of the Y crutch has to be held in a big vice or stuck firmly into the ground and using strong bungee cord as the propellant. Although not particularly easy to transport these monstrous ones are ideal for bombardment of an enemy boat, for example, since they are capable of firing quite big projectiles like rocks and large nuts and bolts, all depending on the operator's strength to pull on the bungee cord of course. My example uses elastic shock cord from and old hammock that I picked to bits. The leather for the projectile holder can be cut from your leather jacket, wallet or handbapost-13905-0-31350900-1445456589_thumb.jpgg. The method of construction being quite self explanatory.

Can we have some more pictures of the clockwork engine please?.

Certainly. The engine is Hornby ''0'' gauge clockwork circa 1952. Post war austerity finish, matt paintwork, Brunofix black motion instead of nickel silver. Pullman coach is also Hornby, circa 1934.post-13905-0-95999900-1445549869_thumb.jpgpost-13905-0-64791900-1445549912_thumb.jpgpost-13905-0-96109900-1445549946_thumb.jpgpost-13905-0-26712500-1445550002_thumb.jpg