Blue String Pudding

BlueStringPudding

Featured Posts

Not quite as tasty as the blue string pudding cupcakes Cheshire Rose made me last year, but teamed with this all I'd need is some soup from the Soupdragon's mines to make a three course Clanger banquet. :lol:

http://www.geeksdiet.com/blog/blue-string-pudding-recipe-clangers-diet/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Ooh no- my mum always says you shouldn't eat anything luminous and I'm extending that to blue with the exception of cheese

Her luminous reference was to piccalilli

Y'now those luminous liquid-filled bangles and necklaces you get at festivals, raves etc, where you bend them about to mix the chemicals inside and they light up for a few hours?

Well apparently if you break them open and drink the contents, an hour later your wee will also also luminous. A pretty neat party trick in the dark!!

Y'now those luminous liquid-filled bangles and necklaces you get at festivals, raves etc, where you bend them about to mix the chemicals inside and they light up for a few hours?

Well apparently if you break them open and drink the contents, an hour later your wee will also also luminous. A pretty neat party trick in the dark!!

I'll tell my mum that one Edited by Woodstock

But are they toxic?..no point in having luminous pee if makes u pop ure clogs early

But are they toxic?..no point in having luminous pee if makes u pop ure clogs early

I think they are very, VERY toxic. The liquid is luminous because it's radioactive.

I think there is some research somewhere suggesting radioactivity is bad for you...

I think they are very, VERY toxic. The liquid is luminous because it's radioactive.

I think there is some research somewhere suggesting radioactivity is bad for you...

I didn't think they were radioactive

Anyway asparagus does similar and tastes much better

Edit

Not radioactive and apparently mildly toxic, whatever that means

Edited by tree monkey

If you break them open and pour the contents into a half full nail polish it makes glow in the dark nail polish!

At least you can see where you are going.

No they are not toxic, but it does taste vile (deliberately) and can cause drooling and foaming at the mouth, and potentially vomiting, all due to the taste.

The chemical in them is dibutyl phalate.

I know all this because we ended up with a dog in my clinic that had eaten one.

Why is it always the Labrador?