EE are at it again! 100gb sims

GUMPY

Featured Posts

If I want this data to be available for Dec and Jan for a friend to use while staying aboard, I read the conditions to be that I have to wait till mid Nov to buy and activate? Is that right? I just ordered one then noticed. Wasn't aware of the restrictions on when to buy.

If I want this data to be available for Dec and Jan for a friend to use while staying aboard, I read the conditions to be that I have to wait till mid Nov to buy and activate? Is that right? I just ordered one then noticed. Wasn't aware of the restrictions on when to buy.

If it woks as last time then I've ordered two one for me and one for wife. They should be delvered in2-3 days.

Wll activate one on 4th Nov nd the next one on 4th jan.

I think you are reading to much into what's written.....

I have no idea what this means haha is it bad?

It could be pretty bad. Basically it means that while you are borrowing someone's connection to watch US Netflix, someone else, somewhere else is borrowing your connection to look at stuff. If that other someone is doing something illegal (via your connection) it could lead to problems.

It could be pretty bad. Basically it means that while you are borrowing someone's connection to watch US Netflix, someone else, somewhere else is borrowing your connection to look at stuff. If that other someone is doing something illegal (via your connection) it could lead to problems.

I use the FlashVPN app on my nexus 7 to watch US Netflix.

Would I run the same risk?

I use the FlashVPN app on my nexus 7 to watch US Netflix.

Would I run the same risk?

No, it works in a different way so nobody is browsing via your connection. There is a risk with free VPNs that the person that owns the server could spy on your traffic but if you are just using it for netflix that isn't really an issue. Just make sure you are not using the VPN to access your bank etc..

• Greenie 1

Has anyone managed to get their sim to work?

wasn't going to try mine for another week or so until this ones run out. If you use twitter tweet to @EE with the problem they are usually very quick to sort things out Edited by Loddon

I got mine working this morning after a 24hr wait from topping up and sending the registration text. Following on from a few of the earlier posts the sim works in my 3g phone and also in my 3g unlocked Huawei mifi so a good £10 punt as far as I am concerned. Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

My sim arrived on Wednesday, I put it in an old iPhone yesterday, and got a few texts saying there was a problem with the Christmas SIMs. Topped up at a shop with £10 tonight, got an email saying the problem had been resolved, sent the text, BINGO! Transfered the SIM to my Mifi, and we're away.

I'm going to order another to start just before Christmas and take me through to February.

At the same time I'm going to give 30 days notice to cancel my EE 15Gb for £20 per month - I wonder if they will offer me a cheaper deal after I cancel.

Do you order them in a combination of different names, addresses, email addresses?

Has there been similar offers throughout the year? I only get to hear of them when you et us know.... like this one.

One for me and one for the wife different names, email and phone numbers, same address.

There was the Dan and Phil offer last xmas, one for Glastonbury, one for the summer and now this one.

I have been running them since Dan and Phil, ditched the landline in January.

Edited by Loddon

You can order two at each address but under dif names.

So far each offer has been a new offer so you have been able to get 2 more each time a new offer comes out.

Do watch out as last time the pulled the offer about two weeks early with no notice.

You then had to phone & complain to get the offer.

Just ordered a second in my wifes name - tried to use my phone number and email, but it rejected her as only one sim per person... entered a different phone number and an alternative email, and it accepted it.

Have to keep an eye out for the next one in February :)