EE are at it again! 100gb sims

GUMPY

Featured Posts

Does anyone know whether this has to be a newly ordered sim as I have one that I received a couple of weeks ago and was going to activate tomorrow...? Wonder if I will get the free 100GB or should I get another sim.

I've looked. And searched, I'm not very good at it, see other threads.

I can't see anywhere stating it can't be used in a dongle. I do see, however, that there are minutes and texts available. Would this mean that it can't be used in a dongle?

Martyn

Can you use this data via a dongle?

I have been using these offers in a mifi since last December so think they may well be ok in a dongle.

You will need to order a sim the offers only work on their relevant sims

I was of the understanding that a phone sim and a dongle sim is set up differently, and the two aren't interchangeable-if this was not the case, how would the phone companies be able to stop you from using their big data phone sim packages for your pc?

That may be so but I have been using these in a mifi for a year.........

I have been using them in a USB Dongle, and a wifi Dongle as well!

I t also works on a 3g dongle and 3g wifi, you don't have to have a 4g one!

I started one Sim a month ago and they sent me a mail saying that they have given me another 100gb!

If you have used a free Sim before and want another, it might be prudent to use a different e mail address and if you can work it, a different postal address too!

Nipper

Edited by nipper

I have been using these offers in a mifi since last December so think they may well be ok in a dongle.

You will need to order a sim the offers only work on their relevant sims

Beekies worked on a dongle, I was moored next to him at the Blue Lias using it as I didn't have a 3 signal

We use ours in a current three mifi device (they dont lock them anymore), a wibe sim router & an EE incar mifi adapter oh & a usb ex three dongle that was locked but we unlocked it.

Cheers for the heads up. Thats Nov Dec Jan & Feb sorted for £20.

http://shop.ee.co.uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee

Yet more free internet!

I Started last november

Still using free/cheap deals

Woo hoo!

wahhoo thanks! I have been keeping a look out for another one of these.

Netflix all winter long. Except they took the american office off...sob sob.

Have you tried Hola or Zenmate? I got me some American Netflix for a while with those before the free trials ran out. Much better selection than in the UK.

Woo hoo!

Have you tried Hola or Zenmate? I got me some American Netflix for a while with those before the free trials ran out. Much better selection than in the UK.

Be aware that hola will use you as an exit node if you aren't paying for premium...

Will it likely work in my Three dongle, being as EE is a different company?

Should work,Starry.

Why not get a sim, they are free, then pop it in your Dongly and see if it connects?

If it don't, you haven't lost anything, but i should think it would work, I have used lots of donglys and all work ok, some better than others.

Nipper

I've looked. And searched, I'm not very good at it, see other threads.

I can't see anywhere stating it can't be used in a dongle. I do see, however, that there are minutes and texts available. Would this mean that it can't be used in a dongle?

Martyn

I used the one last December in a mifi. I also checked that it worked in a phone... and it did.