Porta Potti 165 or 365?

Joe the plumber

Featured Posts

Do they actually let people try them out? I wouldn't fancy working in that showroom!

Perhaps they've got a powerful extrator fan. If you ask them nicely they'd probably hold a curtain up around you. They do make a point about bringing your own paper though. They may have a whole array of the different sizes kept specially for the purpose all arranged in a line down the middle of the showroom which customers can all walk around playing 'musical potties' to the 'Popeye the sailor' tune, they pull one away each time the music stops at which point someone gets disappointed. After a couple of years they sell em off cheap on a freaky Friday marked up as 'SHOP SOILED'.. closedeyes.gif

Edited by bizzard

A bloke I used to work with was looking around somewhere like B and Q at bathroom displays. Busy talking to his wife, he looked behind and to his horror his little daughter was sat on one of the display toilets ready to do her business. They just stopped her in time, to the amusement of the other shoppers.

• 4 years later...

To the "Guest" who has just asked a question about Thetford cassettes: the place to ask is here, not by reporting to the moderation staff. You'll need to join CWDF, then you can ask away and I'm sure you'll get some helpful answers.