canalplan.org.uk

STIG

Featured Posts

We had a serious error on the server and it decided that it wasn't going to boot up. New Server needs setting up (long job)

Moving the 30+GB of files over to the new server has been done

Webserver is configured (and some bits are working such as Bugtrack!) but Canalplan uses a LOT of aditional application which need installing before it can all work properly. Hopefully Nick can do an apt list from his server which should make things easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the .pdf generation issue fixed yet?

I cannot get it to work on a PC using Windows 10, or tablet running Android 4.4.2, in case it was due to high user work load, I have just tried again (0005 GMT) and am getting the following progress message:

"ON QUEUE - waiting for 75 current task running for -2147483648"

When I tried earlier (1204 GMT) the progress message showed "45 current task running".

Both times these messages stayed like this for over 5 minutes when I closed the website, to try later hoping the backlog queue had died down.

Fantastic responses from you Stephen, please keep up the good work :)

I fully agree, issue has been sorted & I have been able to download & save the passage plan.

Once again thank you Stephen & Nick for your prompt responses & action.

Edited by Woodsy

There are still a few issues but given what we had to cope with ( new version of the O/S, new version of apache, php, new versions of major utilities such as GD etc, ) its not been as bad as it could have been and we're back to the usual data throughput.... currently standing at 200GB for the year so far