Free Boating Holiday Offer

jacloc

Featured Posts

I have just been sent this email. Thought I would share it on here as I am unable to 'volunteer', also don't have enough family members around to qualify! I have nothing to do with this apart from taking holidays with this company and being on their email list. Maybe someone on here can have a go.

(Oh, its ABC Boat Hire)

Family filming days

We are looking for a family who might like to be the stars of our new promotional video that we will use on our website and social media.

Ideally we are looking for an extended family who will be happy to arrive early on Tuesday 1st September for a long day of filming demonstrating the facilities on the brand new Goose Class. Weather allowing we will then ask the family to move the boat on Wednesday 2nd September down the Tardebigge flight near to Astwood Locks ready for filming on Thursday 3rd demonstrating going through a lock, cruising and mooring up at a canalside pub.

We are looking for a family of 5/6 people who are experienced boaters. The family will then be able to keep the boat and return to Alvechurch marina Saturday morning. In return for assisting us with this you will receive a complimentary short break for 2016 up to the value of £1200. Anyone interested please contact our office info@abclg.com

For more information call 0330 333 0590.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Would the company actually check to see if everyone was related? Maybe a bunch of forum members should work out a plausible family tree to get this gig?

I'm looking for a trip or two as crew in the autumn, but sadly not really available for the first week of September as things currently stand.