Maidens Trip

Peter Thornton

Featured Posts

Thanks for this.

Incidentally, the latest BBC iPlayer Radio app now allows downloading as well as streaming of programmes, which is great on the boat where the signal is usually very hit and miss.

I'm obviously a complete dumbo sad.png

I have BBC Player Downloads on my MacBook, and can open the BBC Radio 4 Extra page from the OP's link (or from the Downloads app) but can't work out how to actually download the programme. Can anyone explain in words of one syllable? .. please?

I've also made several attempts to find the TV programme of the book made many years ago - apart from anything else our boats were used in it - but no success. The Beeb has apparently deleted the tapes and the British Film Institute archives won't relaease a copy of the tape they have. So a reminder to anyone who might know of a copy boat.gif

Tam

I think you need the "BBC iPlayer radio" app which is free from the Apple store or Play store for Android users. I use the android iPlayer radio app on my tablet and there is a clear download icon once you have found the programme.

I think you need the "BBC iPlayer radio" app which is free from the Apple store or Play store for Android users.

It says: "This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad". I don't have either - I use a MacBook Pro laptop and it as far as I can see I can't download the BBC iPlayer Radio onto it. Does anyone know if I am right or have any alternative that might let me record Maidens' Trip?