The Angry Boater Show Comes to Guildford - August 21st & 22nd

Joelsanders

Featured Posts

'The Keep' - Castle Street, Guildford. Friday & Saturday, August 21st & 22nd. 8 pm.

"Jews Don't Live on Boats!" my dad warned me.

20 years on, I struggle to do just that .... full time ... with zero practical skills ... and a short temper.

Before becoming a full time boater, I grew up in NW London (IN A HOUSE), ran a successful comedy club & headlined leading comedy venues across the USA, performing with the likes of Robin Williams & Chris Rock.

One day, on a bit of a whim, I bought a boat and started to live on it.

I HAD NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY.

So what went wrong?

In order to share my story, I have spent the past 2 weeks driving my narrowboat out of London, onto the Mighty Thames & down the River Wey where - for 2 nights only - I’ll perform my acclaimed comedy show in the heart of Guildford. I know I could have travelled here in 40 minutes from Waterloo but if PT Barnum could travel around the USA setting up impromptu shows with his circus on a horse, I can do it in the UK with my circus .... on a boat.

‘The Keep’ a lovely space and there are 30 tickets available per show. Please book online if you'd like to come along.

http://www.angryboater.com

'The Angry Boater' will happen at The Keep on Castle Street, Guildford on Friday and Saturday, August 21st and 22nd. Showtime is 8 pm (doors 7.45 pm). Tickets are £10.

post-21228-0-83989500-1439492991_thumb.jpg