Pulpit rail

Stevie101

Featured Posts

Hi boaty people,

Having made the big mistake of allowing my sister to use my boat (28 ft Elysian vito) while I was on holiday I've returned to find it looks like she has been ram raiding in it.

The pulpit rail is severely bent at the front and looks a state, to say I'm fuming would be an understatement but unfortunately that's family for you.

Can anyone recommend a company that makes new ones? As my boat is quite rare I can't see me being able to get another but if I remove this one I would hope someone could use it as a pattern for making another.

Any help gratefully received thanks

Edited by Stevie101

I am going to be making one myself soon. Using the devk fittings and stainless tube. If you are not able to make your own then any good engineering company will make one for you. Just give them your sizes/template. I would think if you give them your old one they could usethat to go from.

Google's your friend, plenty of companies out there who make all the necessary bits to knock up a new one. Just get creative and don't get fixated on getting one specific to your boat. After all pulpit rails are often added after a boat has been built, likewise pushpit rails and side rails too.

Phil