Now up to £127K!

David Mack

Featured Posts

I sold my boat, for the fist serious customer , which had payment ready.(not time waster)

I did wait 3 weeks time for Clive but he do not gave me any deposit!!!

I had no any guarantee, that I will see him again!!!

He was send message that he will take day off from his work on Friday, but he did not come.

Later he promises me come on Saturday, but he do not come!!!

And communication was very bad with him.

He too much mess around me!!!

I lost all my time to waiting for him!!!

Too much time wasters everywhere now.

After that he sending me massage with very vulgar worlds.

This message I keep for Police and Court.

I am very happy that the boat goes for the good, right people, not for him.

This must count as exclamation mark abuse.

Evening all

Well In hindsight I feelI I had a lucky escape.

The boat was at the time just what I wanted, but the more I have read on here the more glad the sale collapsed.

What upset me most was that the vendor did not even tell me it had been sold to someone else!

The main sticking point on this sale was that she wanted cash, now I dont know how many of you have £17000 in your sock draw, but I had not, once I had arranged a loan for half the amount I then had to give 72 hours notice to my bank to withdraw that amount of cash, even then the maximum I was allowed to take out was £10000 so I had to make two vists to the bank, yes I missed the first arranged payment date as I did not get to the bank before it closed, but I messaged the vendor and they said it was ok to pay the weekend after.

the following Friday with £17000 cash ready to spend I messaged them again to be told they were on holiday please come the weekend after

in the iterim time I had insured he boat and registered it with CART,

The next communication I had was from CART saying I had sold the boat on!

I have copies off all the texts and basicly I was lied to!

(have not worked out how to post a photo here yet)

Yes the finish of the baot was a little rougth but I thought I could improve on it, I also wonder about the fact it was sold with a current BSS, as I saw neither smoke alarms or fire extinwishers, I suspect the BSS was done when it was a unpowered shell.

As for the comment I used vugar language and she is going to the police or courts well good luck to her!

I think just calling her a swine was very, very mild !

Edited by clive davies

Thank you Clive.

Did you actually see this "boat"? Could you tell us where it is/was moored?

If you really want to buy a boat I would suggest that there are many more practical boats available. Plenty here will be able to help and suggest where they can be found.

Yes I did view her, but it was not the "dutch barge" (eco or non eco) which look about as much like a dutch barge as a rowing boat.

The shell and steel wook did look quite good, but the fit out was tacky, edging stips missing from worktops, plywood side panels not sanded or varnished.

And as someone else mention the control cables to the outboard held in place with gaffa tape.

Also as I am an electrician by trade the electrics also looked suspect, ugly big junction boxes for lights, far to few sockets, flex to sockets not contained correctly, battery isolator location suspect, inverter looked undersized,.......

I could go on (and on and on)

I knew it would need work but as the price was right ?

It was moored on the grand union, behind a small unit in Wharf road Tysley.

As to the £127k eco boat, well it did not look eco to me, certainky had no PV panels that I could see,and if the instaltion was as good as the boat I viewed, I suggest the buyer of this wonderfull eco boat carrys a outboard or a pair of oars !

I cant say avoid this woman as that is slander, and she might get "courts to suix me"

I can not even say the boat (maggies kiss not the eco boat) was a turkey, all I can honestly say is this couple have a very different way of doing bussines !

It has cost me money and time and caused a lot of greif,but we live and learn, off to ABC on Saturday to see what I can get insted,

• Greenie 1

Yes I did view her, but it was not the "dutch barge" (eco or non eco) which look about as much like a dutch barge as a rowing boat.

The shell and steel wook did look quite good, but the fit out was tacky, edging stips missing from worktops, plywood side panels not sanded or varnished.

And as someone else mention the control cables to the outboard held in place with gaffa tape.

Also as I am an electrician by trade the electrics also looked suspect, ugly big junction boxes for lights, far to few sockets, flex to sockets not contained correctly, battery isolator location suspect, inverter looked undersized,.......

I could go on (and on and on)

I knew it would need work but as the price was right ?

It was moored on the grand union, behind a small unit in Wharf road Tysley.

As to the £127k eco boat, well it did not look eco to me, certainky had no PV panels that I could see,and if the instaltion was as good as the boat I viewed, I suggest the buyer of this wonderfull eco boat carrys a outboard or a pair of oars !

I cant say avoid this woman as that is slander, and she might get "courts to suix me"

I can not even say the boat (maggies kiss not the eco boat) was a turkey, all I can honestly say is this couple have a very different way of doing bussines !

It has cost me money and time and caused a lot of greif,but we live and learn, off to ABC on Saturday to see what I can get insted,

If you have no money do not waste people time.

Buy canoe.

We not need nasty people like you on forum.

Buy canoe.

Don't we?

Actually, I think that we need people who tell it how it is about their dealings with sellers such as this case very much.

I'm not sure that you've actually been a member for long enough to have an informed view about who we need on the forum

• Greenie 2

Oh yes you can.

To say "this woman is a charlatan" could be slander, but isn't necessarily if you can show it is true. (I suspect that task could be easy, from what you've said so far!)

To speak of your personal experience and offer your opinion and advice is not slander.

You'd be perfectly safe in my view to say something like "Based on my experiences dealing with her, my strongest advice would be to avoid this woman", because all of that sentence is true.

Buy canoe.

Jamie Oliver has been telling people to 'try something new today'. So last night at my Chinese takeaway, I had a number 163 and 24 instead of my usual 122 and 47.

And it was awful. So thanks for nothing.

Well......seeing as I have to drive through Tysely on my way home from work...........Reg number on the front is 41###

post-24605-0-66360300-1439570422_thumb.jpg

Edited by DHutch
Reg number over typed.
  • Greenie 1

Well......seeing as I have to drive through Tysely on my way home from work...........

Your pic confirms the fact that we did pass it few weeks ago. I recall the building etc. (and the boat obviously.)

Well......seeing as I have to drive through Tysely on my way home from work...........Reg number on the front is 41573

Well that picture angle didn't help with the look. seems to have SP's and it is raining too on the parade

I solemnly swear not to copy that boat. Ever.

it is a butty, butt ugly