Now up to £127K!

David Mack

Featured Posts

"Hi Jim

Thank you for your email.
I have already customer from Holland.
He is interesting to buy ecological boat, because Holland is very clean Country.
If from any reason I will not sell the boat, I will contact you."

He'll take his Dutch barge style polish boat to the Netherlands and it will fit right in I'm sure!

Edited by Heffalump

"Hi Jim

Thank you for your email.I have already customer from Holland.He is interesting to buy ecological boat, because Holland is very clean Country. If from any reason I will not sell the boat, I will contact you."

He'll take his Dutch barge style polish boat to the Netherlands and it will fit right in I'm sure!

Damn - missed my chance then......

"Hi Jim

He is interesting to buy ecological boat, because Holland is very clean Country.

Same reply I got.

I even had a name for her. "Gatelifter". ;)

Edited by mark99

"Hi Jim

I expect it will be back on Ebay, "Due to time wasters" for a greater amount soon!

Hokey Cokey .....

So we've got 45 ft of boat built with high quality steel;12mm bottom and front, and Sides of 10mm and 8 mm.

Do we know if they're selling tickets to watch what happens when the "U" profile they've used as a stem post gets stabbed into a lock gate going up?

If they're running a book at what angle the front will get ripped off I'll have a fiver on "deformed at 8 degrees" and a tenner on "completely ripped off 18 degrees"

There's a vertical weld in the bow right where the rubbing strake ends.....

There's a vertical weld in the bow right where the rubbing strake ends.....

You could easily build a replica of this boat. Take an ordinary old boat, extend the cabin and weld on a pointy front.

Of course, if you did, you'd probably find the handrails were too short, and you'd have a vertical weld where the new bow met the old hull

Richard

You could easily build a replica of this boat. Take an ordinary old boat, extend the cabin and weld on a pointy front.

Of course, if you did, you'd probably find the handrails were too short, and you'd have a vertical weld where the new bow met the old hull

Richard

By George I think he's got it!

Richard

But you would upset the builder of the boat by copying their design.

:)

And where would you put the "KITCHEN - full size like at home"?

I've asked twice where I can view this "boat" and they have refused to tell me where it is.

That's odd, because the advert ends with an invitation to view it.

"FOR MORE INFO AND TO VIEW PLEASE CALL ME

074 ## ### ###"

Edited by DHutch
Phone number obfuscated by request.

Richard

And make a new top because the original was horribly warped in a fire...

can someone explain what 3D floor tiles are? I think I prefer 2 dimensional ones myself.

Surely 2D tiles are like weightless string and frictionless surfaces and only exist in physics lessons? I believe there is an entire branch of maths dedicated to them: http://mathforum.org/sum95/suzanne/whattile.html.

• Greenie 1