Now up to £127K!

David Mack

Featured Posts

I expect the Eastern European lady will be here soon accusing us of all sorts of things!

And it looks like they have a waterline blacking problem.

I'd noticed that - so much for "special black paint" ... unless that means "water soluble"

Also even if it is totally solar powered how do you "sell" electricity from a canal boat?

Actually - we've all been talking about power recently.... how much solar do you need to provide:

• Propulsion for a 45 narrowboat (and I mean enough to allow you to navigate the Thames so you can use the electric nests).
  • jacuzzi bath
  • towel heater
  • heating floor
  • washing machine,
  • dishwasher,
  • full-size fridge

I used to know someone who had a totally electric narrowboat - he'd replaced a lot of his ballast with milk float batteries but it needed quite a considerable charge to make it practical.

Edited by StephenA

I'd noticed that - so much for "special black paint" ... unless that means "water soluble"

Also even if it is totally solar powered how do you "sell" electricity from a canal boat?

Actually, notwithstanding the rest of the crud, I believe that boats CAN go onto a Feed-in Tariff.

If it is off-grid, then it will never get a penny of export tariff, but they can still be paid for generation.

Now I am fascinated. Clearly they have only put one very poor photo of the boat to stop jealous people copying the unique design

It is in Birmingham - we have loads of members in Birmingham - please can someone go and view it and take loads of photos so we can all see how all the full size everything fits into a boat this size?

Idiotic price. Idiotic ugly horrible boat. A waste of steel.

Absolute dreamers.

Yet the seller 'rawson' has 5 positive comments from their customers in the past month.

Your remarks appear to be unsavoury and you may shortly be hearing from their solicitors!

• Greenie 2

Yet the seller 'rawson' has 5 positive comments from their customers in the past month.

They are not from their customers, those feedback are from people this seller has bought from. A search does not show any items that this seller has sold recently. Most of those sellers seem to sell the stuff that he has used to build the boat

Edited by cheshire~rose