Best Value - what's yours?

Bettie Boo

Featured Posts

Yes sad isn't it? Gravy seems to have fallen from fashion these days. Especially amongst the youngsters and the trendy chefs these days.Nothing better than Sunday lunch slathered with a pint of really good gravy!

Yorkshire puddings are nothing without good gravy.

If you like meat but don't like gravy you aren't making it right!

Yorkshire puddings are nothing without good gravy.

If you like meat but don't like gravy you aren't making it right!

We have yet to see evidence of your culinary expertise despite you disliking anything anyone else posts!

Disliking soggy, wet food doesn't mean you are making food wrong.

Easy. Use a photo hosting website such as Photobucket.

There is a thread somewhere which tells you how to post pictures.

You don't need to do that these days, you can post photos directly to the forum now.

Well not a food item per se, but very closely related - The current Mrs Loafer, $99 from Udate.com, 12 years ago. Best bit of internet shopping I ever did!

You're being very naughty tonight!

I can't post pictures

Open a new post or reply to one -

Then click on 'more reply options' (towards bottom right) which gives you this

p6IK521.png

Click on 'choose files' and navigate to pick a picture from your PC.

After the picture uploads it looks like this-

tiqPCoih.png

Note the thumbnail of picture on the left. Click on 'Add to post' and the picture appears where ever the cursor is.

Click on add reply - job done.

Edited by MJG

Open a new post or reply to one -Then click on 'more reply options' (towards bottom right) which gives you thisp6IK521.pngClick on 'choose files' and navigate to pick a picture from your PC.After the picture uploads it looks like this-tiqPCoih.pngNote the thumbnail of picture on the left. Click on 'Add to post' and the picture appears where ever the cursor is.Click on add reply - job done.

Thanks for that MJG can't seem to do it on my iPad

post-2102-0-78382600-1448437788_thumb.jpeg

One of the best things about the new feature is that it works just as well from an iPad as it does a PC. Presumably it does for Android too.

Not sure why it doesn't work for you, (picture above uploaded using my iPad)

Further ed. - ah just spotted that Safari on the iPad seems to add an extra step/button - 'attach this file'. Once the picture is uploaded you touch that then 'add to post'

post-2102-0-20618800-1448438436_thumb.png

Edited by MJG

I can't upload pictures from my Galary either on my Galaxy S6, I've found a way around it is too upload Picsay from Apps Store and then upload a picture with Picsay and save it without editing it.

Then upload a picture on here from Pictures/Picsay.

I hope that helps anyone having the same issue.

Edited by GreyLady

Well not a food item per se, but very closely related - The current Mrs Loafer, $99 from Udate.com, 12 years ago. Best bit of internet shopping I ever did!

You don't need to do that these days, you can post photos directly to the forum now.

You're being very naughty tonight!

Not really Nick. Mrs Loafer thinks I'm the best £45 that SHE ever spent on internet shopping too! She's not in the LEAST offended by that. She has a sense of humour! (as I know YOU do, chum!)