Nantwich enforcement person ?

Jamboat

Featured Posts

As the title really, does anyone have a handy contact number, we may have to overstay for medical reasons, not certain yet as need to see a local GP first (& if anyone can recommend a Nantwich GP that would also be useful)

Just trying to get my ducks in a row........

Thank you, just what I wanted & it seems that Jamie Redfern is the EO for this area, will ring him tomorrow.

Why would he/she use a marina? The law doles allow you to overstay for such things as illness

Thanks John, really don't want to have to go into a marina, will see how things pan out.

Nantwich GP? Nantwich health centre. Next to M and S near bus station.

Phone no. 01270 610181.

Rob....

Have you used them ? I found 2 health centres on Google & as we cc' s know only too well some surgeries are great & happy to accommodate us whilst others not so much........

Have you used them ? I found 2 health centres on Google & as we cc' s know only too well some surgeries are great & happy to accommodate us whilst others not so much........

I would go for the surgery option first knowing that you have health Centres as back up. Always go in person and just say "I am on holiday in the area and need to see a doctor" then fill in the temporary registration form and they should then give you an appointment

Thank you, just what I wanted & it seems that Jamie Redfern is the EO for this area, will ring him tomorrow.

Thanks John, really don't want to have to go into a marina, will see how things pan out.

Yes. I smashed my knee a while ago when I was moored on the embankment.

I hobbled down the slope and caught the bus into town.

I may have been lucky but they saw me there and then.

Good luck.

Rob....

The Nantwich guy was a decent bloke a couple of months ago, when I asked for a week's overstay (off-piste and not on the VMs). No problem. Where I was, north of the marina and around the bend to the right, I could probably have been given a month without quibble.

Church View Primary Care Centre by M & S in Nantwich is home to the three doctors surgeries in Nantwich. Nantwich Health Centre Surgery and Tudor Surgery are on the first floor and Kiltearn Surgery on the top floor. There are no other surgeries in the town itself.

Nantwich mooring could be busy this week because of the Nantwich Show.