Volunteer spreading the love - Gifford Park Mooring - merged topics

bigcol

Featured Posts

Interestingly I have never heard of a Hudson shedding a washer, and certainly I have scraped a few - though they remain attached. Of course the washers are embellishments designed to enhance the beauty and aesthetics of the boat, so my only conclusion can be that when a naturally good natured and empathetic Hudson meets an incredibly ugly fat boat, it might shed some washer out of sympathy, after all it doesn't do to rub one's beauty into the nose of the very ugly.

<enough already, we shall both get a sound spanking from the mods!>

They are a fair weight. Am just wandering if all these rivets were removed, would a Hudson still have depth issues? Possibly not. (just some food for thought). I suspect Mr Fincher is having a little chuckle, so no harm or threat to the mods.

Next time we are down that way we will moor there be polite to the house holder if meet him and keep running genny or engine to minimum, have music on very quiet, etc. and report any antisocial behaviour by householder to CART.

After reading this thread that sounds more than reasonable, ASB work's both ways and maybe that has not been a thought about by the House Holder.