bent propeller

colin loach

Featured Posts

That's cheap. I paid £150 to have mine done. Which thread are you going to post the results of your repitch? I'm interested in whether I should reduce mine further.

I took it into Woodwards in Hull they were making some very large props and repairing an even larger one had to be over 12 foot in diameter they recon they can make up to 28 foot props quiet what they fit I dont know, but cash job 70 squids cant complain as it looks like new

Peter

They did, when a hire boat on the Broads, where they keep their boat, hit them and pushed them into a bridge parapet causing quite a lot of damage to the side of the boat.

Out of interest and off topic why didn't they pursue the hire company rather than claim off their own insurance?

Out of interest and off topic why didn't they pursue the hire company rather than claim off their own insurance?

Because the hire company claimed it was their fault despite them being on the right side of the river and heading downstream. They didn't want to know.

The hire company paid for the repair then claimed the money back proving it wasn't their fault.

I took it into Woodwards in Hull they were making some very large props and repairing an even larger one had to be over 12 foot in diameter they recon they can make up to 28 foot props quiet what they fit I dont know, but cash job 70 squids cant complain as it looks like new

Peter

Having seen first hand one of their repairs on a prop that once allegedly fixed wouldnt fit under the fin on the drive, they would never get any money from us!

Having seen first hand one of their repairs on a prop that once allegedly fixed wouldnt fit under the fin on the drive, they would never get any money from us!

I expect Woodwards will be worried sick about missing out on having you as a customer, after all they've only managed to survive in business for the last 107 years.

I expect Woodwards will be worried sick about missing out on having you as a customer, after all they've only managed to survive in business for the last 107 years.

Any chance you could resist sniping at NC's each and every post in this thread? Your last attempts to derail it by doing so have been removed, so why are you doing it again?