Things Doodlebug learnt about... Generators.

Doodlebug

Featured Posts

Be aware however, that if you load the ig2600 hard it gets rather loud. Running 1kw plus from it makes it a bit antisocial. Great at low loads though as you say.

Oh and I have used the hell out of mine on a building site (cement mixer, chop saw etc) and it took it no problems.

Only fault was once it wouldn't generate power, kipor v helpful, just twizzled the throttle on the carb and that sorted it. No trouble from that since.

Be aware however, that if you load the ig2600 hard it gets rather loud. Running 1kw plus from it makes it a bit antisocial. Great at low loads though as you say.

Oh and I have used the hell out of mine on a building site (cement mixer, chop saw etc) and it took it no problems.

Only fault was once it wouldn't generate power, kipor v helpful, just twizzled the throttle on the carb and that sorted it. No trouble from that since.

It's certainly not "silent" under load (or off it), but none of them are. I think Kipor's are excellent. They clearly sell a lot of them, and you don't hear many reports of problems.