Braunston Historic Narrow Boat Rally - 27Th & 28Th June.

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Just walked back from Braunston..lovely boats..saw Reginald and few other names thought recognised. Did not stay long as too crowded, tried to find Tawny Owl as wanted donate towards CWF costs but it all got bit much, so apologies..I thought I'd be OK but sadly crowds and me don't gel, maybe next time. I did take some great pics.

Enjoy yourselves everyone..

Apologies - link now updated and works!

Thanks for posting those (and to Ray T) - we are unable to attend this year and its good to get a 'flavour' of the weekend. (Plus a good one of our friends on 'Madeley').

No way of downloading my pictures on the boat unfortunately so you're going to have to wait until I'm home next week to see mine :)

Unless someone still in Braunston has either a compact flash card reader or a USB cable with a 'mini b' end...

Yes, we could tell from the size of your grin.

Richard

That's what we like!

...see you at Lymm on sunday though, I'm coming north to play with steam engines!!

I feel steam rollered after Lymm!

Just walked back from Braunston..lovely boats..saw Reginald and few other names thought recognised. Did not stay long as too crowded, tried to find Tawny Owl as wanted donate towards CWF costs but it all got bit much, so apologies..I thought I'd be OK but sadly crowds and me don't gel, maybe next time. I did take some great pics.

Enjoy yourselves everyone..

Yeah, I am not a fan of crowds, either. We wandered down to the turn for the main parade which was much less crowded. smile.png

We had a great day, although my camera was left behind, so I didn't get to take pictures. Ronnie the Border Terrierist says a special thanks to the lovely lady on Sickle, whose treat-filled handbag made him attempt to move in with you. Edit: Starcoaster, that wouldn't be your dog-friendly handbag, would it?!

Edited by pipistrelle

No way of downloading my pictures on the boat unfortunately so you're going to have to wait until I'm home next week to see mine smile.png

Unless someone still in Braunston has either a compact flash card reader or a USB cable with a 'mini b' end...

We could probably manage that. Currently at Gongoozler's Rest, but should have capability on the boat.

Edited by alan_fincher

We have had a great time, but been busy enough to take few pictures of our own.

So who has any, please, or can anybody point at other places where some are available.

Edited by alan_fincher

We could probably manage that. Currently at Gongoozler's Rest, but should have capability on the boat.

Thanks Alan, however around the time you replied I was in Rugby buying the required leads and bits to connect my camera to the iPad :)

Photos to follow after a spot of lunch in the Nelson :)