New Member Of The Team - Site Accountant

DHutch

Featured Posts

ANNOUNCEMENT:

As part of the on going work to secure the future of Canal World I would like to welcome Ange as the sites accountant.

Angela is fully qualified for the role, while also being an active and long standing member of the site, and volunteered her time before I had time to look for a suitable member.

The willingness of members to help with the running of the site is one of the many things that makes the forum so great and makes it so easy for myself and the other staff to give our time to such a great cause.

Welcome to the team Ange.

Daniel

Site Owner

Welcome, indeed.

Just a thought. If you give Ange moderator permissions she might join in when she has finished sorting the accounts!

(Sorry Ange!)

N

BTW. The forum is so much better now! Behaviour seems to have improved, speed is brilliant, the site crew is growing.

All good.

N

, the site crew is growing.

At first I thought you had written "growling", which they seemed to do quite a bit of a couple of months ago. Obviously someone has fed them since, as they've calmed down no end since then.

Well done, Ange.

Cheers everyone :) Lots to do - bear with me initial!ly as I'm working till the end of next week with busy weekends, but then I've got the summer off so I can get stuck in.

I'll keep everyone posted

Good luck Ange! I doubt you will approach this job as a 'bookkeeper'. We have recently seen the result of economy on the viability and success of CWDF.

Hopefully you will also offer advice on financing this excellent forum. I, a regular contributor, would be willing to contribute funds but, whilst voluntary contributions help to keep the site independent I imagine that many contributing, trusted businesses would be willing to pay a small sum, maybe £15/pa for an entry in a recommended supplier section that could pay the whole bill.

Alan