Funding Cwf

MtB

Featured Posts

Paypal is a no-no, and monthly subs are out as well but I'm happy to contribute £20 pa. once a year. Is there any way I can pay a single sum? Notes in envelopes is ok by me. And an annual reminder say Jan 1st would be good.

Fanx Rickent!!!

That make EIGHT regular scheduled contributors so far... BRILLIANT!

I've had a PM from someone who doesn't 'do' PayPal asking how to contribute.

The only way to do it other than by paypal would be by Standing Order, and to set one up one would need the CWF bank account number and sort code. I dunno if there is one, or if Dan just pays it out of his own personal bank account.

if anyone knows the bank account number and sort code for the site, could they post it perhaps? Or PM it to anyone posting an enquiry in the thread?

Cheers,

MtB

Done Mike, the PayPal link on mobile site at least has a linky bottom of page, if you don't have PayPal pay with a card payment. Also no sign of the make it regular monthly on the mobile site that I could use. I'll have a look on the desktop site see if it's different and sign up there for that.

Ade

Jo_ and Wriggly, so many fanx!!!!

system 4-50, PM Dan and get the bank account number and sort code, then set up a yearly Standing Order. Then it's totally under your control. Same applies to anyone else wanting/needing to do it differently. Many thanks.

MtB

How about getting some merchandise made. Am sure some one on the forum has a business or a contact who can make stickers, cups etc. All proceeds of profit can go to the forum. Boat window stickers for example. ""CWF emblem and "I am a CWF member/supporter". One each side of boat. Might get you talking to more members on the cut. Licence holders, cups,etc.

Edited by Darren72

How about getting some merchandise made. Am sure some one on the forum has a business or a contact who can make stickers, cups etc. All proceeds of profit can go to the forum. Boat window stickers for example. ""CWF emblem and "I am a CWF member/supporter". One each side of boat. Might get you talking to more members on the cut. Licence holders, cups,etc.

Great idea, but this is icing on the cake.

The cake itself, is the regular scheduled contributions, month in, month out. PayPal facilitate this. The other way is by Standing Order. £1 a month in perpetuity is more help than a Tenner, once in a while.

I know someone who can do sublimation and large scale letterpress printing. I can print short runs of letterpressed items here at Tegfryn Press.

Blimey this is going well now! Fanx Pete Bullfinch!

Just to underline, this appeal is for monthly contributions of £1 per month (or more, if you are loaded wink.png )

Dan has been funding us for years. Now it's payback time. Please sign up here if you are flush with cash.

But just to underline, contribution is VOLUNTARY. There is no obligation. The site is free for all until/if/when Dan decides otherwise.

Sorry I paid a year up front. I don't like the idea of the monthly thing in case I change things and it gets lost.

Fanx carlt. So MANY scheduled contrubuters now, very pleasing!

Sorry I paid a year up front. I don't like the idea of the monthly thing in case I change things and it gets lost.

Any contribution is more than helpful and welcome. Many thanks!