Site Host Move

Paul C

Featured Posts

On a slightly sensitive matter, Daniel, do you need any money to cover this rehosting? I haven't seen a recent set of accounts

The accounts need reviewing, and we have a plan in place to facilitate that. The cost has gone up slightly, however I will share more details once we have reviewed the current situation in more detail.

Daniel

The accounts need reviewing, and we have a plan in place to facilitate that. The cost has gone up slightly, however I will share more details once we have reviewed the current situation in more detail.

Daniel

Good plan - I'll hold you to that Daniel

Richard

Do you believe you'll be one of the few members who don't get migrated over to the new host properly?

Plenty of members are strongly against migration, I suggest you leave them on the old server.

Good plan - I'll hold you to that Daniel

Richard

Daniel

Be sure you do, just add a sort code and account number, more than happy to contribute. Well done on the move.