Dinette

Featured Posts

Considering removing a breakfast bar and replacing with a Dinette so we can have another couple of berths, would appreciate some advice on size and how to ensure it is comfy to watch TV enjoy a meal and also have a good nights sleephelp.gif

Edited by Tonyhair

only my opinion but I we have a raised dinette ...which gives us 6" deep storage space for sun chairs or shoes etc. From back rest support to back rest support {without cushions on} is 6ft and width wise it is 4ft wide. Obviously storage space under seats for hoover/ freezer/guest duvet and pillows. Works well for us.

Please fit sloped backrests as upright ones are just plain uncomfortable. We have a L shaped dinette which looks less like a burger bar, and more like a home IMHO. I have seen a dinette where there was one fixed bench and one moveable box bench with a reversible backrest so you could sit either way, the table could be mounted across (Pullman style) or lengthways to create an L shape with the box backed up to the side.