Asked to wait 21 days after bss before applying for licence renewal

casper ghost

Featured Posts

Similar to the post above. I obtained my BSS on the 19 May and renewed my license on the phone on the 20th May. No problems. I even downloaded the new licence so that it could be printed off and displayed immediately.

Edited to add: I wasn't put on hold while the BSS details were being checked. I simply advised the new BSS number and then, thinking it would be helpful, gave the new expiry date. I need not have bothered with the latter because the BSS details came up automatically on the system.

Edited by Starling

The BBS is a joke with CRT at present, we had or BBS done last Summer, new electronic system and had our cert emailed by the examiner. Licence due for renewal end of April, I received a letter from CRT asking for a copy of my BSS as their systems are joined up yet. So I had to print out one and post it to them for them to update my records. I'm not overly impressed with their IT skills.