New Fuel Boat - Halsall (Four Counties Fuels)

junior

Featured Posts

That's a fantastic story. We have seen Albion a few times over the last few weeks with her new owners making their way slowly up the Oxford canal. She looks and sounds in fine fettle. We may get onto part of the four counties ring this summer, and if we do, you can expect some custom. we can be pretty sure that your diesel should be bug-free, what with your new tanks and all!

Well done Martin and hope to see you on the cut sometime. The boat looks great.

It does only seem like yesterday that you were a newby asking all sorts of basic questions, and now look at you. The policemen are so much younger these days too.

Hi Junior, I wish you lots of success in your brand new entreprise, "Halsall" is looking great.

It must be nice for Madcat to see "her" pride and joy in such a beautiful working order again.

Atb,

Peter.

Ahem... Halsall was in perfect working order when Tiggy let her go. Not as a fuel boat though

Richard

Excellent news. I have known Brian and Ann Marie for more years than they would care to remember and before they were 'fuel boating'! You won't go wrong there I am quite sure. Well done to all of you for looking so positively at the future of the cut.

I wonder if you will still keep checking for stow-aways every morning - out of habit :)

Luverly bote.

NB Saw Albion at/near Cropredy t'other week. It went round a long bend with the sun on it - looked great!

Looking very splendid, glad Matty got both sides painted before shooting off to the BCN challenge. Hopefully catch up with you in the next couple of months when we are up on the T&M.

That's great news - all the very best. We're likely to be back at Wedgwood next winter - we missed Brian's deliveries once we moved out of his range so that's really good news for us. We'll definitely be customers.

Here is a few photos to show what the people i mentioned in the OP have managed to knock out in about 14 days. The first photo shows what the boat was like up until 2 weeks ago, the other 3 were taken yesterday. There is still a couple of days of little jobs to do so excuse the boat looking like a bit of a floating workshop still.

IMG-20150503-WA0006_zpsynzreoxs.jpg

20150528_074346_zpsbogk6s8d.jpg

20150528_070050_zpsa7vrs7xe.jpg

20150527_162511_zpsmbldajxb.jpg

WOW!