That's it Folks I am Off

cotswoldsman

Featured Posts

Good luck John, we'll miss you and all the hard work you have put in the boating community.

As someone also leaving the water I think I know a little of how you feel.

All the best

Bob

edit for FFS

Edited by lyraboat

Thanks everyone I will certainly be keeping an eye on you all and will be active until boat is sold

Did mean to mention that boat is listed on Apollo Duck http://www.apolloduck.co.uk/feature.phtml?id=415993

I must have missed the bit where you need a boat to participate in the forum!

Best wishes for you and your mum - you only get one mum.

Well done John for all the efforts you have made on behalf of all of us boaters by talking directly with C&RT on a really wide range of issues. You have also helped individuals too. Your work is very much appreciated I am sure.

Linda and I are heading to Sharpness too. Maybe we might catch up.

Best Flounce Ever.☺

Only joking John, you will be missed on the water was, glad to have met you and been involved with some things you have done.

good luck in your future plans and hope yer ma gets a queens letter in a few years.

Again all the very best,by the amount of posts from forum members wishing you well, you've earnt a lot of respect, are appreciated.

The forum will indeed mis you posts. Good luck for the future

You could always have your boat lifted and put in Poole'harbour, safe and a lovely harbour, plenty of adventures surely there?

All the best

Col

John, as Col mentioned, could you not find somewhere safe to keep Gemma Joy whilst you care for your mum?

I'm sure there are plenty of forum members who would be happy to help out by checking on the boat regularly. You so obviously love your boating.

Whatever, I hope you continue to contribute to the forum.

All the best.

Janet

John, you are a brave man. Though completely honourable. I have always enjoyed your posts immensely over the years. I hope you re-adjust to life ashore without any problems. It's a pity you can't rent Gemma joy out,