Strange Dutch Barge

Titus

Featured Posts

Is it possible to make an uglier boat than that?

Is it possible to make an uglier boat than that?

Huh! Wot? I bidded 50p for that on Ebay. East Europe Lady was a bit displeased. I think the pointed front was for ice breaking...

Hard to believe the lack of boats up 'ere (Hebble & Calder), we seemed to lose everyone after t'Scare Castle Tunnel (bogart now fled after seeing us!).

Looks like Sowerby Bridge will be our home until June 2016.

Where has B0atman got himself to? Methinking we'll not catch him anymore...?

Midges in trilli-billions @ Slaithwaite, yes they nip!

Sair Inn Linthwaite = very nice.

Huddersfield another pleasant surprise, and Aspley Marina staff & residents all good.

Handspike Aspley Marina £15.

I've just found this boat for sale on ebay, I'm sorry but I just don't like it (or the price) what does anyone else think ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/45-ft-Luxury-Canal-Narrow-Boat-Designed-as-Dutch-Barge-New-Build-2015-House-Boat-/121657335886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c5357a04e

It seems someone is about to buy the boat. If they do not the seller will get back to me. Still no answer to my questions.

Shame I did think I would own an original. Oh well just have to concentrate on helping a kind lady move 9.5 million from a bank in Africa.

Huh! Wot? I bidded 50p for that on Ebay. East Europe Lady was a bit displeased. I think the pointed front was for ice breaking...

Hard to believe the lack of boats up 'ere (Hebble & Calder), we seemed to lose everyone after t'Scare Castle Tunnel (bogart now fled after seeing us!).

Looks like Sowerby Bridge will be our home until June 2016.

Where has B0atman got himself to? Methinking we'll not catch him anymore...?

Midges in trilli-billions @ Slaithwaite, yes they nip!

Sair Inn Linthwaite = very nice.

Huddersfield another pleasant surprise, and Aspley Marina staff & residents all good.

Handspike Aspley Marina £15.

Why you did named me Polish scammer?

I did call to the POLICE .

They advice me contact to you first to sort out your problem.

If not, I will contact to my solicitors and I will take you to the court.

I will let you know who I am.

Oh dear!

Perhaps you need to understand how boats are sold.

Please can you tell us where this "boat" is moored so that people can come and inspect it, and if interested in buying to arrange for a survey to report on it?

Did you speak to Sting?

I've heard of Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski, who sound like a firm of Eastern European solicitors to me; you might like to try them?

I believe you pinched the design from an English company. Naming your product as a Stoweviloski Hilloski Narrowboatski was a bit of a giveaway.

Dear Madam

It seems that you are party to an advert for a boat that is so different in looks and with a totally unrealistic price it has raised suspicions.

It also seems that you have refused at least one viewing for no good reason (saying the viewer would steal your designs is not a good reason because the design leaves much to be desired and I doubt any UK company would bother building such a thing). This again raises suspicions.

Then there is the quoted hull specification. To my mind that also looks unlikely. It seems that more than one person thinks the interior photos may be of a different boat - more suspicion.

The adverts references to solar power also has the ring of untruth about it.

If you do not want to be referred to as a likely scammer then stop behaving like one. Set the price at a realistic level, allow people to view it and rework the advert so it does not read like a scam of some kind. Then and not until then will people start to take you seriously.

You should have been following the threads on here where there is considerable expertise and modifying your advert and communications accordingly, not throwing threats about. In the UK we have a saying "if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck. Your advert reads like a scam, your conduct looks like a scam so it probably is a scam.

I wish you would come here more often, your posts are most entertaining.

I compliment you on your excellent sense of humour.

laugh.png

I asked for information on solar panels controllers, batteries, Electric motor... and additional photos, but she or he didn't want to share that if I might copy it. I am very interested in this Beautiful boat, but for sure want more info and Pictures Before I fly over to England and see a boat, So Easters Mystery woman, plase send more information, I am not a boat builder and have no skills building a boat so Beautiful.

I asked for information on solar panels controllers, batteries, Electric motor... and additional photos, but she or he didn't want to share that if I might copy it. I am very interested in this Beautiful boat, but for sure want more info and Pictures Before I fly over to England and see a boat, So Easters Mystery woman, plase send more information, I am not a boat builder and have no skills building a boat so Beautiful.

Instead of booking a flight to England to see a boat there, you can reduce your expenses quite a lot by visiting a local optician.

Peter.

• Greenie 1

Instead of booking a flight to England to see a boat there, you can reduce your expenses quite a lot by visiting a local optician.

Peter.

You make my day, or is it night? right Everything isn't what it looks to be, pictured or written, ;-) ;-)

No-one has mentioned the truly original prospect that the owner of this boat will be able to sell the energy produced by the solar panels. I wonder how this will work?

Yes they have. it doesn't work!

No doubt you'll be accused of racism by the OP, for your outrageous questions.

And disappointing lack of faith.