My New Boat...

strummerjoe

Featured Posts

I'm confused unsure.png "evening all" blank space three people comment on nice boat followed by something apparently unconnected from Spadefoot which I also don't understand, maybe I should get out more mellow.png

Ah that'll be good as i became confused.com..very easy as Im a woman with a little brain.

Welcome look forward to pics of "Black shiny boat?"

i see what you did there. Confused .com and a little Brian (brain) I play on words?

I suspect Spadefoot was attempting to stir it up.

what are you like? I'll explain my post..(typing slowly so everyone can keep up) Strummerjoe's avatar is a picture of the late Joe Strummer. Joe Strummer was singer, guitarist & songwriter of very famous punk band The Clash (hence Athy's comment in post2). A well known song by The Clash is "London's Calling" Simple. By the way "Stir It Up" was by Bob Marley & the Wailers although The Clash may well have covered it.

Hi,

Sorry this is my fault. I was editing the post to add new links to the pictures but got distracted. I am going to try and do it today.

Cheers.

You don't seem to be very successful with the adding of new links.

Peter.

Hi,

I know I am sorry. Was trying to work out how to add photos, and it appears I might need a photobucket account and so i started looking at that and adding pics there. Then I got further distracted (i work weekends and also drink wine at the same time) and so I was going to add them tomorrow. Then I thought, well the boat is being delivered on Thursday so I will take some vids and pics and add them all at the same time. And so being slightly drunk and not too computer literate (thank spell check for that word) I was going to wait!

All i can say is i love my new boat, and even looking forward to the long months of fitting her out.

And, mostly, my thanks go to a canalworld member who has helped me immensely (another word check) during this whole process, hats off to upside down.

As i say, slightly drunk so if this makes no sense, apologies.

Happy boating all!!