Big AL

fretman

Featured Posts

Can any body help me find Big al,

he has sold his boat Big al and I know he lives in or around middlewich, Brenda was his wife, not seen him for a while,

great roses and castle painter,, be nice to meet up with again ,

if you know where he is etc,, can you let me know , or tell him I'm after him...

thanks, Terry & brenda nb William James,,

Saw "Big Al" tied up on the Llangollen last year, at the smallholding on the offside of the canal just north of where the Nantwich Road crosses the canal about a Mile East of Wrenbury (Br 15 I think) Did not see anyone with it tho.

I seem to recall the boat your talking about, and a previous member has posted that it was spotted on a offside mooring on the Llangollen, the location as I remember it as Plum Tree farm, right by Baddilley locks (unsure of the lock number tyo) but pretty easy to find on that stretch.

If I'm right it's the one with the caravan and the huge swan pedalo on the backside

I seem to recall the boat your talking about, and a previous member has posted that it was spotted on a offside mooring on the Llangollen, the location as I remember it as Plum Tree farm, right by Baddilley locks (unsure of the lock number tyo) but pretty easy to find on that stretch.

If I'm right it's the one with the caravan and the huge swan pedalo on the backside

Is that the boat with a picture of the man himself on it?

Nipper

1Zqhtde.jpg?1

That's not "Big Al" - I seem to recall Big Al was a green boat. There were some rumours last year that he had split with his partner and was having to sell the boat, and then decided to keep it. Haven't seen it around Nantwich (a regular haunt) for a year or more.