That topic again...... moorings.

ali_oh

Featured Posts

Hello,

So I know that this is a much discussed topic, and sometimes a hopeless case, but I thought I'd ask for advice anyway. My boyfriend and I live aboard in Cropredy at the moment on a 9 month short term permit from CRT. We work in schools, so were hoping to cruise over the summer and then get another 9 month permit in September. However, there do not seem to be any more short term permits being offered at Cropredy or nearby.

Now I know there are off-side moorings up and down from where we are at the moment, but you seem to have to know someone (and I'm not quite sure who) to get in with a chance of them (which is perfectly fair, as I'm sure I'd do it the same way if I was renting out my land). So I was hoping some of you lovely people might have some suggestions as to who we need to get to know, how we could get to know them, or how we could prove that we are trustworthy, responsible and a delight to rent to!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Alison