Steve Hudson Boats

dekker

Featured Posts

It is with some cruel irony, that only after his death, will Steve Hudson reap the due respect that he so deservedly merited in life!

I don't think that's fair, some people don't rate his boats as anything special, some think they're absolutely superb. I don't think the people who don't much like his boats slated him as a person and no one can deny he did a damn fine job of building a brand which is something that requires skill and determinations in itself.

In short, I don't think his death will change much with regard to people's opinions except of course everyone thinks his death was tragic, not least because he was so young.

It is with some cruel irony, that only after his death, will Steve Hudson reap the due respect that he so deservedly merited in life!

I'd say it was the reverse. He always had the respect so now he is no longer with us, that respect has made us all stop taking the p!ss.

Certainly the case with me. I think after a suitably long period the ribbing might start again.

MtB

I'd say it was the reverse. He always had the respect so now he is no longer with us, that respect has made us all stop taking the p!ss.

Certainly the case with me. I think after a suitably long period the ribbing might start again.

MtB

ribbing or rivving.

MtB

I've no doubt that will be the case Mike, but a suitably long period would be respectful as you never know whether any of Steve's family might have the inclination to visit the forum on occasion.

As a fine exponant of the art of 'taking the piss' - something that was comically overlooked by certain 'self important individuals' on here when I was a regular contributor - I appreciate well meant humour and it was quite often only that element of the forum discussions that retained my interest, until I eventually called time due to family commitments.

The humour I miss, the bitching and pontificating are something that I sincerely believe deters other, more valid contributors, from participating in what's otherwise a great forum.