Stowe Hill to Hertford. . . How long do I need ?

Terryb

Featured Posts

• 6 months later...

For all of you, Matt Alan, Alan f, Bottle Mike and the rest. Thank you for all your input. I have been very busy during the last few months putting things right that didn't quite go to plan. ( Ahem ! )

Anyway, I have been carrying out my daily routine since March and pretty much enjoyed the whole thing. All except the generation and storage of Electrickery and keeping my beers cold. Every single spare day is being spent, if not doing something for the boat, then it's thinking about doing something for it. I really need to think seriously about packing up work and chilling out more. The thought of leaving for work in the dark and returning in the dark (cold) aint something I'm looking forward to. Until I do I am going to have to give it a go, any advice on that would be welcome. Until we have reason to meet up or chat again, thanks again guys.