Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Murflynn

UKIP

Featured Posts

You need to get out more where do you think ukip & bnp supporters live obviously not in your neighbourhood.

However they may be biased and prejudiced which is wrong but some bits are believed to need action by people who have been affected.

I didn't say "neighbourhood".

Read what I said again.

Especially considering the ex-leader of the BNP lives not that far away!

Wasnt going to bother posting but its a thought if nobody knows anybody in there locality who likes or is going to vote UKIP where has all the support for them come from just a thought clapping.gif

Peter

Wasnt going to bother posting but its a thought if nobody knows anybody in there locality who likes or is going to vote UKIP where has all the support for them come from just a thought :clapping: Peter

Ignorant people disillusioned after the recent parliamentary scandals yet not widely read enough to identify them for the cretins they are, closet xenophobes and out and out racists happy to have a pseudo respectable badge to hide behind seems to cover it.

Choose your poison...

The media should give some positive reporting of ukip as its the only thing that is shaking the establishment .

In my opinion there's nothing positive about UKIP.

Unless of course you are a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, fundamentalist Christian bigot.

In my opinion there's nothing positive about UKIP.

Unless of course you are a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, fundamentalist Christian bigot.

UKIP won three out of the four elections last held in the UK, including the European elections, and came within about 600 votes of winning the fourth. Surely you aren't suggesting that these elections took place in places where only racist, xenophobic, homophobic fundamentalist Christian bigots were eligible to vote?

We on here are not going to change anything, out there the people are not happy with the main parties so come May vote otherwise you will not be able to complain about the result. From a quick google over 20 percent and maybe up to 30 percent might be voting UKIP if they heard the insults thrown on here do you think it would dissuade them because I dont think it will. Me I am going to wait until its all happened because people are fickle and and dont like the underdog to be rubbished to much and then the channel 4 program might just come true

Peter

We on here are not going to change anything, out there the people are not happy with the main parties so come May vote otherwise you will not be able to complain about the result. From a quick google over 20 percent and maybe up to 30 percent might be voting UKIP if they heard the insults thrown on here do you think it would dissuade them because I dont think it will. Me I am going to wait until its all happened because people are fickle and and dont like the underdog to be rubbished to much and then the channel 4 program might just come true

Peter

I know I am very sad but I follow the polls very carefully on a daily basis could you link the poll where you get the 30% as I seem to be missing that poll. At present ukip are polling less than 10% and dropping fast

Or even 20%

I know I am very sad but I follow the polls very carefully on a daily basis could you link the poll where you get the 30% as I seem to be missing that poll. At present ukip are polling less than 10% and dropping fast

Or even 20%

Yup, all I can see is a peak for them in 2013 about 18% which has dropped to 9%

With ever slipped tongue comes another nail in the coffin..

I didn't say "neighbourhood".

Read what I said again.

Especially considering the ex-leader of the BNP lives not that far away!

then you must have rose tinted glasses

Ukip its all in the name probably lots of people will vote for them for independence .

where the hell they got some of their prospective candidates from Bigots R us maybe.

Noticed a new candidate is a fellow from Tv show goggle box now he came over ok on yesterdays politics show he will get the "we know him from tv vote" .

One point main line politicians have been caught out before i.e. Gordon Brown "that woman" but they are usually more cautious.

The mainstream media is controlled by exactly the same political class who benefit from the eu membership which UKIP opposes.

That would be all of us then.

So if previous governments had not sold out this country then you don't believe that as an independent nation producing top quality goods and people we would have still survived as a top nation.

Instead we joined a "Common Market" that asset stripped our country and will eventually rule us.

So if previous governments had not sold out this country then you don't believe that as an independent nation producing top quality goods and people we would have still survived as a top nation.

Instead we joined a "Common Market" that asset stripped our country and will eventually rule us.

We were led into the 'Common Market' in 1973, and voted to stay in it in the 1975 referendum, because it was a common market that could stand up against dominant world market forces, such as the USA, which could, with impunity, dictate to us what goods of ours that they would buy and on what terms while insisting that we had to buy theirs. It seemed a good idea at the time to join together to form a trading bloc that had the strength to stand up to that sort of market dominance. I voted to stay in at the time as it was sold to us as just a common market. However, nobody ever indicated at the time that it would morph into a United States of Europe of such size. We have been promised renegotiations of our conditions of membership and control of further integration by parties of all sides but those promises have never been kept.

Roger

• Greenie 3

I don't mind UKIP bashing, a lot of it is justified.

What I don't like is the often sneering, condescending comments made a soon as someone stands up for UKIP. They are often judged to be racist and the sneerers seem to 'know' that they read the Daily Mail.

There's nothing racist about wishing to exit the EU. The vast majority of nations within it are caucasian. White people looking after other white people from other Eurpean countries. White people allowing freedom of work and movement to other white people but putting high barriers in the way of others.

Who are the real racists; UKIP; or the EU?

The answer is usually in the middle but you need two sides on the extremes to find out where the middle is. People will vote for an extreme view to try and bring it back into the middle even though they don't necessarily agree with it. It also makes life interesting. (I think that's how it works??)

What I don't like is the often sneering, condescending comments made a soon as someone stands up for UKIP. They are often judged to be racist and the sneerers seem to 'know' that they read the Daily Mail.

There's nothing racist about wishing to exit the EU. The vast majority of nations within it are caucasian. White people looking after other white people from other Eurpean countries. White people allowing freedom of work and movement to other white people but putting high barriers in the way of others.

All citizens of European countries enjoy freedom of movement, regardless of race, colour and creed.

Moreover the EU has an official anti-discrimination policy:

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/workingpapers/libe/102/default_en.htm

However, it seems that UKIP just dislike foreigners, regardless of race, colour and creed.

So they are not necessarily racist, just xenophobic.

All citizens of European countries enjoy freedom of movement, regardless of race, colour and creed.

Moreover the EU has an official anti-discrimination policy:

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/workingpapers/libe/102/default_en.htm

However, it seems that UKIP just dislike foreigners, regardless of race, colour and creed.

So they are not necessarily racist, just xenophobic.

Not me. I support UKIP for a few very simple reasons. I just don't like being part a European Super State. I also think there has been way too much immigration to the UK to the detriment of the working people living in England. I don't dislike foreigners of an race, or colour, I'm also not racist or xenophobic - just like most people who support UKIP.

Everyone is jumping on this anti-UKIP racist bandwagon only because we have basically pretty much won on the European Union question but our vulnerability (I'm talking about the workers here) is that we are not as articulate or as politically sophisticated as we need to be about immigration. Hence, we are frequently having our arses handed to us for not using the accepted nomenclature.

If there are any true racists in UKIP they need to be chucked out. Pedophiles too. Fascists too (not many of them though I wouldn't think - they all joined the labour party).

• Greenie 1

Not me. I support UKIP for a few very simple reasons. I just don't like being part a European Super State. I also think there has been way too much immigration to the UK to the detriment of the working people living in England. I don't dislike foreigners of an race, or colour, I'm also not racist or xenophobic - just like most people who support UKIP.

Everyone is jumping on this anti-UKIP racist bandwagon only because we have basically pretty much won on the European Union question but our vulnerability (I'm talking about the workers here) is that we are not as articulate or as politically sophisticated as we need to be about immigration. Hence, we are frequently having our arses handed to us for not using the accepted nomenclature.

If there are any true racists in UKIP they need to be chucked out. Pedophiles too. Fascists too (not many of them though I wouldn't think - they all joined the labour party).

I do find it hard to imagine why someone who apparently lives and works in a foreign country can object to people doing the same in the UK.

Very strange...

I do find it hard to imagine why someone who apparently lives and works in a foreign country can object to people doing the same in the UK.

Very strange...

As my daughter would say.......BOOM!

I totaly agree with your point of nothing racist about wanting to exit the EU that would be a fantastic day for us but the trouble with ukip is that many of their policies are even dafter than labour and that defies belief.

Tim

Very strange...

I was waiting for you to mention that again, so I live and work in a foreign country now, so what? I came here to be with my wife, I do a job that the Japanese can't do, and I've never claimed any assistance of any kind as long as I've been here.

Sign in to follow this