Isuzu 25 oil filter ... Part number/distributor !!!

Featured Posts

I have just ordered from these people, prompt service and able to supply oil, fuel and air filters for my Isuzu 35

www.filtermania.co.uk

Filtermania Limited

Unit 8 Rose Business Centre

Wolverhampton Road

Acton Gate

Stafford

Staffordshire.

ST17 9HQ

Tel: (01785) 226969

Edited by Blazeaway

Hello,

Isuzu 25

You can buy these filters from any car accessory shop.

Oil Filter: Fram PH-6822 or Fiaam Z527 or Crosland 672 or Mahle OC 115 or Coopers FT4946

Engine Fuel Filter: Fram P-4178 or Fram P-3788 or Fiaam Z532 or Crosland 569 or Wix WL7107

Water Separator Fuel Filter: Fram P-4183 or Wix WF8042

On the last 2, you need to change the drain valve from plastic to metal, to comply with BSS

Edited by john4647

• 5 years later...

Just for reference I have just completed a service on 23rd March 2020 on my Isuzu 42 and used the following correct parts available from inlinefilters.co.uk and other good suppliers

The oil used should be 15-40w api cc..   I used Halfords classic 20-50w api cc as my local engineer advised that the most important thing was API CC

Parts List for Isuzu 42 current March 2020

Edited by zimmer4me

12 minutes ago, zimmer4me said:

Just for reference I have just completed a service on 23rd March 2020 on my Isuzu 42 and used the following correct parts available from inlinefilters.co.uk and other good suppliers

The oil used should be 15-40w api cc..   I used Halfords classic 20-50w api cc as my local engineer advised that the most important thing was API CC

Parts List for Isuzu 42 current March 2020

I'd agree that the more important specification to use is the API classification - BUT you quoted oils of two diffirent specifications - so which one was correct?

Why did you use 20/50 (in preference to 15/40 which IMHO is more suitable for 'modern' boat engines.

Just interested - not trying to have an argument.

13 minutes ago, zimmer4me said:

simply price !

Fairy nuff!

(I must have been looking in the wrong place 'cos 15/40 was always cheaper in my neck of the woods, but then I buy in slightly larger quantities)

Thanks !